2 MASSIVE Issues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by T-Dawg302, Aug 19, 2015.

1. T-Dawg302

First off. This isn't even supposed to be put in the PC section. (Issue 1) I cant sign into my PS4 account so I'm using my old PC one. It just gives an error with a white screen each time I attempt to. (Issue 2) On the PS4 version i just spent the past week saving up for the sunderer cloaking device. So when I finally get it and equip it. SURPRISE! It doesn't work at all. No cloak effect when I deploy it. I tried everything. Sitting in it. Leaving it and running away a bit. I tried it with 4 different sunderers and came to the conclusion that it is completely broken and I'm sure they never even tested it before going live with it.

TL;DR Fix it so people can log into the forums. Fix the sunderer cloak on PS4. That is all.
  2. The Rogue Wolf

The actual cloaking (invisibility effect) only comes from the highest tier of the device. Are you sure you unlocked it?
  3. tijolo

A new player saved 2330 certs in a week? Did you get all the boosts and played, lets see... Well, assuming you got a 40k SPH you played only 2 hours a day... thought it would be more. Still, as stated before, did you unlock the last level of it? Before the last level there is no cloak, only better stealth radar wise.
    • Up x 2
  4. T-Dawg302

I'm a member and I used all the 1500 they give you from starting a new character. I made an NC specifically so I could screw around with the sundered cloak. And yes it is the last level.
  5. Krinsee

If your the same that posted the FIX IT thread in the PS4 forum with the video. Did you ever try deploying it outside of the warpgate?

If so, then yeah it needs looked into and you should submit a bug report in game and as a ticket.