2 hackers in 1 day ............

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RAS, Dec 4, 2012.

1. RAS

Obviously your low iq stops you from understanding the problem so i won't iinsult you any further
    • Up x 1
  2. RAS

one of the guys was instagibing vs with an engi turret from all over the base at tawrich this morning and using the tr ebgi gun doing the same thing , then when he moved he kept going inside structures and under the ground all over the area like the old ps hack , and no its not an exploit or a glitch , if it was an exploit or glitch he wouldn't have been able to "chose" where he wanted to be over and over ..

And to the rest of the stupid comments in this post , go play something else or go back to school because you sure are stupid
  3. wolfva

Really? Hmmm, what's his name? I'd like to drop a dime to the IRS. By law he has to report that income, after all. Sic them on him and he can create an aimbot to destroy their subpoenas or something.
  4. Game Tips And More

Request to re-quote this, put it on a shirt, etc
    • Up x 1
  5. Fuse

Rabble rousing on the forums mostly serves to make the issue appear more dire than it actually is, incite panic in the playerbase, and scare new players away from the game. If you re-read the parts of your post I quoted you as much as said so.

You say the "problem" isn't the hacking, it's the rapidly spreading perception of PS2 being rife with hackers. I wonder where people get that idea. Maybe from the new posts made here and on reddit once every hour or so claiming hacking is out of control?
  6. Rockit

Can I get royalties?
  7. VKhaun

You're replacing an argument with exaggeration. Pretending the problem is minor and the symptom is major really doesn't fool anyone or make any kind of point.

My statement still stands. You can't do anything about either and neither can I. When we recognize what's happening we should be supportive and call for devs to do something about hackers beyond lip service and telling us to /report. If that worked there would be no hacking anywhere on any game. That's constructive. That's the players being given a voice.

Yelling at one random guy who made a hack thread saying that he shouldn't have made it is just flaming.
  8. Fuse

Well I obviously disagree, but if it makes you feel any better I've made similar comments on multiple threads on multiple sites.
  9. OniShema

*cough* KellyQ *cough*
  10. Rockit

Whoah, whoah calm down mate.
  11. LeanV

The speedhacks and aimbots I've been seeing are getting a little on the ridiculous side. Was defending the crown in some usual VS on TR action.... and we lost the whole thing in under 7 minutes.

It doesn't help when two VS light assaults are running around at warp speed and clear out the entire bottom room of the facility in record time.

Guns tend to get ridiculous when their respective cones of fire are removed.
  12. Rockit

It's a shame it didn't go this way....

• Up x 1
  13. RAS

nice vid and a good tune , who's the artist ?
  14. Wellknown

Just name the scumbags.
  15. RAS

you can't as the post gets removed i've had several removed so i know :mad:
  16. 13lackCats

God, I hope I'm not one of the reported.

Wouldn't it be terrible to just barely win a firefight, or pull off the best shot of your life, only to be banned as a hacker?

I wonder how many people that believe in hackers also believe in global warming.
  17. RAS

Why do you bother posting such cr4p ? do you really think its the 1st online game i've ever played and can't tell the differance between the two ? your stupid reply doesn't help or try to even offer a solution to the problem .

Ohh and there will be an ice age not a global warming
  18. Jolly

So how many hackers do there need to be before it's game-breaking?

1 hacker can easily ruin the fight for hundreds of legitimate players. You should think before you type otherwise you might look stupid again.
  19. FantasticBoss

By choosing to and simply call this guy an idiot you are ignoring his point just because you don't like how he said it. With the amount of players you can encounter in any given day 2 of them using hacks can be a very small percentage. He thinks you are overacting, that doesn't make him an idiot.

Honestly your original posts kind of makes the "hackers everywhere!" threads feel that much less worth caring about. There will always be hackers, always. The thing is how you easily they are detected (reporting definitely helps) and how quickly they are dealt with. I've never played a game that was able to stop it in it's tracks a hundred percent, it's just something we have to deal with on a certain level. Granted there is such thing as an unacceptable amount.
  20. Rockit

JunkieXL- "Beauty Never Fades". Ha how appropriate....