[1TNC] The New Conglomerate

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by S0LAR15, Mar 31, 2014.

1. S0LAR15

[IMG]

The New Conglomerate [1TNC] is a VS outfit on Cobalt, known for engaging in the toughest fights possible and getting results. We are primarily an infantry-centred, combined arms outfit, utilising vehicles to support our primary infantry operations. We also run air squadrons on a daily basis to destroy air-zergs or marauding farmers disrupting our objectives.

Our name is a homage to the Cobalt NC, and is a mild troll (the last part of that vid explains nicely). Our demeanor on the live server is close to hardcore, but with a more relaxed, fun atmosphere. Our leadership does not need to be issuing orders and information constantly, since we can rely on our members to be where they need to be, to be doing what's needed, and working together seamlessly - without too much prompting.

Don't let the name and temporary logo-turned-full-time-troll logo fool you - Statistically, The New Conglomerate is one of the top outfits in Planetside 2 (2nd over all servers for 96+ outfits, and 13th for 48+). We have several of top infantry players, considering all servers, and have several potent and capable pilots, by Cobalt standards. For 2013, we were voted best VS outfit and most friendly VS outfit for Cobalt, and generally most will agree we are amongst the most feared players on the server. A 1TNC tag has a reputation, wearing one will earn you excessive attention from the enemy.

Our leadership is highly experienced at coordinating combined arms gameplay, balancing the input of a large number of players, and accounting for the subtle nuances of leading a large force in complex operations. Our leadership style is not militaristic, or always authoritarian, but instead earns the full cooperation of our members through decisive results, a proven track record, and superior strategies and tactics.

Some footage of our more relaxed sessions, Some infantry antics:

Some air squad antics:
    We can offer you a place to be part of a powerful infantry centred, combined arms outfit, which needs both skilled FPS players with good aim, and support players to be the backbone of any assault. We have a fun atmosphere, which can be serious business or really relaxed, depending on what we're up to, experienced squad-mates, decent coordination within our ranks and with other outfits on the VS. We also have one of the more potent air squads on Cobalt, tasked with the destruction of the very best pilots in the game, and we have gotten good from doing so many times.

We are looking for new recruits to train up within the outfit. New recruits should be:
    • An experienced infantry player/FPS player, or an experienced pilot. It doesn't matter if you don't have a high KDR, as long as you have a standard we can work with internally. We would also appreciate recruiting support players as well, and are looking to expand our support player corps.
    • Active in Planetside 2, especially in the EU evening time. If players leave Planetside 2, or are not sufficiently active for extended periods, then we remove them from the outfit. We like to keep the outfit active, and if these players return to activity they are free to rejoin, without re-applying.
    • Looking to join outfit squads and platoons the vast majority of the time they are in game. The point of any outfit is to play and fight together.
    • Active on our Mumble server, even if they do not have a microphone. Not only will you miss any orders and information if you are not on the Mumble server, but you miss the comedy gold contained in our average conversations. (We speak in English) Players who join our mumble server enjoy it thoroughly.
    • Capable of following orders when required.
    • 16+. Exceptions can be made.
    We also play several other games together, and if you join you will be also be able to count on competent team mates in Arma 3, Rust, Day-Z, League of Legends, Warframe and BF4.

If you are interested in applying, please post in this thread:
    • Your in-game Name:
    • Your Battle Rank:
    • Experience with FPS:
    • Your playstyle and main Classes: i.e Infantry Assault/Infantry Support/ESF Scythe.
    • Microphone/no microphone:
    And you will be contacted in game or in this thread.

New recruits will be given the "Muddy Spud" rank and will be on a trial period. This trial period will depend on each member and their performance in-game, and progress within the outfit in terms or integrating into our Mumble Server and squads/platoons. There's only one rule.

If you like the sound of us, then feel free to apply.
    • Up x 1
  2. Scytor

• Your in-game Name: Scytor have other two both on miller V4LR4K and VULK4N
    • Your Battle Rank: curently 11 i think
    • Experience with FPS: my experiance with fps goes back to counter-strike 1.6 call of duty 2,... and all the way up to the modern FPS games, overall i have lots of experiance in FPS genre
    • Your playstyle and main Classes: i.e Infantry Assault/Infantry Support/ESF Scythe. I do not play aircrafts, i simply sucks at flying them and overall i think flyers are chickens that dont dare to fight like a true men. Otherwise i prety much play all clasess, but most of the time i role as HA, LA and MAX engies only when i drive tanks or gun a libie(if i trus the libie pilot ofc)
    • Microphone/no microphone: Yes i do have a microphone
    HERE are my characters stats :
    Scytor: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428188896461522737
    V4LR4K: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428184188507538353
    VULK4N: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428186718632056705
  3. Kociboss

I'll definitely join, once you get bored with spandex and reroll TR~ :p
  4. S0LAR15

Accepted.
  5. kylar2313

In-game name: dazen0908.

Current Battle Rank: 7. Has a BR82 TR main on Ceres, kylar0908.

Experience with FPS: Planetside 2 is the first multiplayer FPS I have ever played. I started playing since Beta on Soltech/Mattherson then switched to Ceres, stayed on Ceres ever since. I have experience playing all three factions (on different servers of course.)
    Playstyle and main classes: I currently main engineer and heavy assault, but I am skilled at playing all classes. I am a decent vehicle driver, but an average pilot. I am bad at gunning liberators. I mainly play assault or support infantry.

Microphone: Yes.

My character stats:
    TR: http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428077646337356017.php
    VS: http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428191068374596049.php

PS: Do your outfit has an official outfit website?
  6. S0LAR15

Bump. Also now 13th over all servers for 48+.

To our new additions; we're glad to have you and we're going to keep getting stronger.
  7. Pakra

My ingame name is : IGERIPhobos

Battlerank: 31 (but I am no newbie, got another toon at lvl 30)

Experience with FPS: Well the standard stuff. CS 1.6, UT, BF3, BF4, COD3

Playstyle and Classes: Most time I play Medic (which is almost maxed out) and Infil (but not sniper, my home is the front!). Due to the specific situation I am also able to change and play with the needed classes of course.

Due to aircrafts I am an average pilot if it goes to transportation or ground attacks, but I am not able yet to manage dogfights^^.

Microphone: Yes

To my person: I am a 26 years old student. I love Planetside 2 if I can play in organized troops with skilled players. Thats's also the reason why I am looking for a new Team. I am very active, atm I'll play almost every day. I'm just a nice guy, who seek to play Planetside in a strategic and goal orrientated way with other nice players^^.

Stats:

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428077649946684833/stats
  8. Cornelisatorus

• In-game Name: Cornelisatorus
    • Battle Rank: 45
    • Experience with FPS: i had experience with CS, COD and most prominently Warsow, a not so much known fps, currently the fastest fps in the world i think. Here a short video to give you guys an idea if you are interested
    • Playstyle and main Classes: Heavy and Light Assault, i like to play in an aggressive way, but am too impatient sometimes to get the kill and rely more on tactical engagement. I also like 1vsX engagements, as i dont go down easily in frontal situations (primarily as HA). I'm still learning to fly decently, i would not say that i am good at flying, but i am a decent gunner. The one thing i like most is finding the enemy sundy (or any other lethal danger for the team) and trying to blow it up, using any means possible i.e. attaching c4s to liberator or any other vehicles and kinda kamikazeing into the sunderer with my LA, trying to find a blind spot so i can throw in my explosives. Mostly it works, but sometimes i fail in epic proportions :D.
    • Microphone/no microphone: Yes i do have a microphone

P.S. : The reason why i want to join the outfit is: I read the description.
  9. S0LAR15

I will add you both in game tomorrow/whenever the servers are back online.
  10. S0LAR15

11. -MJ12-

12. Undyingghost89

13. T1000P

• Your in-game Name: Nugatboy
    • Your Battle Rank: 53
    • Experience with FPS: I Have played FPS's since Call of Duty 2 (all of them up til MW3), Most Battlefield Games, Counter Strike, Team Fortress, and a lot other FPS's.
    • Your playstyle and main Classes: i.e Infantry Assault/Infantry Support/ESF Scythe: I mainly play Heavy Assault and engineer and Infiltrator. My playstyles can vary from storming in the front door to try and make a desicive change in a fight or suppres a door with a lasher or healing folks and repairing vehicles. I also like to flank enemies and take them out as an infiltrator. As far as vehicles go then I am not so good in ESF's but I like to drive magriders and lightnings and i fill most roles there (Anti Personel, Anti Vehicle, Anti Aircraft).
    • Microphone/no microphone: Yes I have a microphone.
    • Additional Info: I am 19 years old.
    Character stats: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428010917244713937/
  14. -MJ12-

Well, since there was no invitation/response so far I have decided to revoke my application and stay a freelancer for another while.
  15. S0LAR15

I tried to add you as a friend in game.
  16. -MJ12-

I know, I added you (wednesday or thursday) and tried to PM you several times when I saw you online, but I got no response. After a few days I just got tired.
    I think it would help a lot to give a short response (in this thread) as you did for the applicants before me.
  17. S0LAR15

Yea, I was just busy lately, and didn't get round to visiting this thread as much as necessary. I also didn't see any tells in game, but that can happen.

Anyway, if you want you can add me SOLAR15 or MartyJC, and send a tell when your online sometime.
  18. T1000P

Does no response mean that it is a no, or have you just been busy lately as stated above?
  19. Nenarch

Busy propably, best way is to contant martyjc or solar15 ingame.
  20. Alge