1st rocket never registers damage bug

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Oil, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Oil

Is anyone else experiencing the first fired rocket launcher bug, where is NEVER registers damage against vehicles?
  2. Geandily

Doesn't seem to do it every time but I have had it a lot
  3. Gheeta

Yep there is some kind of bug where the first rocket is dud most of the time, better to shoot it straight after spawning. I have reported this bug in beta but seems that it is still in.
  4. Uncle_Lou

Yep, happening to me a lot lately. Made a post up in the General Tech Support forums, but it has slid to like page 4 already.
  5. Serval

So that's why I see rockets hit my tank and do no damage with their explosion.. must remember to spawn camp more to fight people experiencing it.
  6. infinite loop

Yeah this bug sucks. Been around for months too, pretty frustrating.
  7. Vortok

I thought I just had terrible aim due to the slight drop on the rockets.

Well, I probably do but still!
    • Up x 1
  8. MarlboroMan-E

Yep. Been around since bets, but it has gotten a lot better than it was.
  9. Zaik

I never had it in beta, only started experiencing it after release.

It's not every first rocket, but if it ever happens it's always the first. For now it'd be best to shoot off your first after spawning just to make sure it doesn't happen.
  10. Cross

This bug also seems to effect your keyboard keys permanently no longer working and possible chips in your desk. To recreate this bug you have to be fighting a magrider 1 vs 1 and hit him both times square in the back only to have the first rocket be a dud and him run you over.

Or fighting a reaver with rocket pods 1 vs 1 and fire a dumbfire right into his cockpit only to have that be a dud. And then get annihilated by the rocket spam. It's at some point after this that your keyboard becomes smashed and your first starts to feel slightly numb.
    • Up x 1
  11. Oil

Also, just for the record... Why oh why is it always a ********* tank lol
  12. SixVoltSamurai

Yep, it's been there for awhile now. I usually dump my first rocket into a wall then resupply, but sometimes I still forget, and that's when the ol trollface rocket flies out and does nothing.. often ending in my demise.
  13. hostilechild

Use to happen if you fired to quickly after reload(beta), now more too quickly after running out and using an engi pack where i fire as the pack is resupplying me. Haven't seen it very often so hard to place. Its like sniper, if you fire to fast after decloak it doesn't always register. Probably lag issue. Never had this happen on first rocket after a death or terminal resupply.
  14. Corsix

I didnt know if this was a bug or air ships impervious alloys shrugging off rockets, which seemed normal considering the state of things.