1st Black Ops Corps

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by JJWatt, Jan 8, 2013.

1. JJWatt

Its JJWatt here one of the Captains of the 1st Black Ops Corps outfit on Helios server for the VS, we are currently at over 1000 members and still seeking to be BIGGER! Currently we are looking for anyone that is a dedicated and active PS2 player.. We have positions open in all rankings (Squad leaders, Platoon leaders etc.).. We run daily outfit only platoons, most of the time 3-4 running at one time. We also participate in Friday Night Black Ops.. I have to say this is one of the best outfits I have been in this game and if you are a person that loves to have fun but also loves to dominate the battlefield we are the right outfit for you! If you are interested or have any additional questions please leave a message here on the forum or contact me
    in game at anytime! :);):Do_O WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
  2. Galahans

I always like having fun (who doesn't?), but if I get too close to a huge battle, I lag out and eat chop hella hard :eek:

Curious about joining an active/coordinated outfit, are positions still open?
    Team player (and I don't bunny-hop) ;)
  3. TacoBeast

Yep, lots of players online everyday...pretty cool bunch of guys to play with. And occasionally some girls will log on and play with us too :)
  4. Sleepminded

Would like to join, was in platoon with you guys at some point, very fun :)
  5. EL_CAPITRUCHO

Id like to join if i could :)
    Username is Capitrucho
  6. Galhans

Imma message you once I get back in-game :) My character is Paadon.
  7. EL_CAPITRUCHO

8. EpicBlaster117

Is there anyway I could join? Would love to join an outfit. My character's name is EpicBlaster117.
  9. PureEnergy

I wouldn't mind trying out this outfit, I see u guys all over and u seem to be pretty well organized.
  10. NoirCross

I am looking for a outfit. Rank 25 I play medic and heavy assault most of the time and I am learning tanks and flying. Pretty good in a lightning not so much with the flying. Character's name is Meladia. I am on pretty much every day. Just looking for some people to play with as the lone wolf thing is getting old.
  11. Hinthus

I'm looking for an outfit! Just recently made my VS character (Not a complete noob though! I have another character on a different server XD) So I would love to join you guys! I'm not as active as most but when i'm on I like to hop into the fray as fast as possible!! In game name is Hinthus2. Thanks!
  12. Nytguard