1500SC with a Gamecard? True or False?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Matheck360, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Matheck360

I've been thinking about buying a month of Planetside 2, I keep seeing game time and 1500 SC cards all over the place... But is this true? Do I get 1500SC and a month of premuim membership for PS2? I've been hearing mixed reviews about these time cards and being a bit shady.
  2. ZoranTheBear

You have the choice of 1500 Station Cash OR 30 Months of membership. Not both.

If you buy from Wal-Mart, you will get 1500 SC and a bonus 500(Making it 2000 SC just from getting it from Wal-Mart).
    Or
    30 days of membership for any SOE game.

Also, just reading the card will give you enough information to figure this out. And make sure you buy the right card for the right game. Or a universal SC card. The ones from Wal-Mart should be universal (As I'm holding one, it has a Clone Wars, DCUnverse, FreeRealms, & Everquest2 picture on it with info about what it does).

If you don't have a Wal-Mart, and are just seeing the cards somewhere else. Just read them to make sure, they give you all the info you need.
  3. AnnPerkins

it's 1500 SC or 30 days premium. It's the same price as buying it online. The only reason to buy it at a store rather than online is for the special offers. For example, buying a card at Gamestop unlocks a 1000 cert/SC assault rifle for one of your characters.
  4. TheEvilBlight

Just one? /sniff
  5. Fox234

You can buy both. Go to gamestop and pick up the $15 station cash card (1500 SC) and get the NS 11 plat for free (if they're still offering it) and then go to the PS2 site and sign up for a $15 sub and get another 500 SC.

Make sure the SC card mentions specifically its for PlanetSide 2 and has a free gift. Its only available at Gamestop and only some stores carry them. I suggest calling ahead.
  6. AnnPerkins

yup, just one :-(