132nd Suicide Kings (Air Superiority Squadron) [132K]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lucius Trio, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Lucius Trio

Recruitment post no longer valid -- Unit not active

The 132nd is an air superiority squadron specializing in air to air combat using small squads of skilled pilots. We patrol friendly as well as hostile air on a regular basis neutralizing targets. Playing smart is valued here not playing fair. Ambushes, baiting, and hit and run tactics are highly encouraged.

In the air, we work by a few simple guidelines:

1. Always have an escape plan / fall back point.
    2. Do the unexpected.
    3. Be aware of everything around you.
    4. Pick your battles carefully.
    5. Only take calculated risks.
    6. Keep a cool head in battle
    7. Adapt to the situation.

If you're looking for a squadron that focuses on teamwork in the air in small groups, then this is the right outfit. If you're looking for a blob of air, please look elsewhere -- as we are a small scale outfit.

If you're interested in joining, reply to this post with some information about yourself and your experiences in the air. Availability is also useful, although we play at various times during the day.
  2. Malawar

I spend as much of my in-game time as is practical in a mostly-upgraded Reaver, and I'm looking for a more stable group of pilots to fly with. A2G, A2A, a bit of Lib and Galaxy piloting, and some Sundie and Skyguard on the side. I usually play at least a bit every day, depending on how much fun I'm having.

I have a mic, I'm over 21, English is my native language and I'm not purple or red.
  3. Lucius Trio

Sent you a PM, Malawar.
  4. Drealgrin

being a Scythe pilot i don't fear any ACE pilots at all. you all are very average. In fact, in one engagement with stealth, i took on 4 of your pilots and killed them all.