[BUG] 1160 kills not enough for auraxium

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by The Shady Engineer, Nov 5, 2017.

1. The Shady Engineer

[IMG]

Image says it all really. I got the aurax medal 21 kills later as intended but wasn't auraxium rewarded for 1160 kills? Did it get bumped up during CAI or something?
  2. Liewec123

that does seem really weird XD
    i read it wrong at first, but yep seems pretty buggy!
  3. ElricVIII

I've noticed the kill tracking is a bit off. It's been this way for a few years. I think it may have something to do with environmental kills. Like if I shoot someone and they suicide or get TKd it ticks up the weapon kill count but not the directive.
    • Up x 3
  4. Campagne

Same thing for me with the NS-11C, in my signature.

For me the problem was killing MAXes, I think. Adds a kill but doesn't affect the auraxium. :confused:
  5. BartasRS

Maxes and vehicles (unmanned). I noticed it too when I was doing Sniper Rifle directive. I've killed few unmanned Flashes and ESFs and it did add to my kill count but not to directive count.
  6. Turekson

Yeah the kill count for auraxiuming weapons seems to be a liitle of. I've received the (aurax) medal for a few weapons 5-15 kills early.
  7. JobiWan

In the past I've got Auraxium medals at 1060 kills, something definitely bugged about the count.
  8. Moz

Couple of my outfit mates have been complaining about this also. Defo a bug here me thinks!
  9. CMDante

Took me 1164 to aurax my TORQ, and 1162-1158 for the others somethings ****y. Maybe vehicles/placeables count towards ribbons but not overall progress. Or vice versa
  10. The Shady Engineer

Yeah now that I'm actively tracking my next aurax, killing MANA turrets including spitfires bumps up the kill count on the weapon stat but doesn't count towards the auraxium. I wonder if killing MAXes or flashes is the same thing in reverse. Counts toward aurax but doesn't show on weapon stats.