1000 certs, what to get?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kurohagane, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Kurohagane

I fly the scythe a lot, but i don't have much to cert into anymore, except the last level of flares or hailstorm mag size which i don't think is worth it considering the alternatives.

I also have the eridani already, and don't think the sirius is worth getting even though people say it is better.

I am considering the Commisioner/Underboss, and things like the AV turret or Parallax.

Any more suggestions?
  2. Admiralty

Harrasser (at least for the TR) has been my major cert earner for the past 2 months. Get a buddy and you'll be raking in the certs like no tomorrow.
  3. sustainedfire

Every weapon you listed is useful. In order of most useful to least:

1. Sirus
    2. Parallax
    3. AV turret
    4. Commisionar / Underboss
  4. Prudentia

Lasher
    Lancer if you really want (i got it some weeks ago and of course my Outfit stopped doing lancer squads tha exact day)
    Av Turret
    Ursa
    SV88
    VX67
    don't get the Parralax except when you think you can get the 1k certs back until they make the Infil Update
    pistol of your choice, but the Beamer is decent enough, just slap a Laser on it so it actually is laser related
  5. Robes

AV turret, by far best certs ive spent (although need to drop some more on to to really make it shine), although it'll eventually get nerfed (rightfully so)