1000 certs just waiting...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nooblet91698, Nov 27, 2013.

1. nooblet91698

I just got to 1000 certs again, and now I don't know what to get. Any suggestions:
    my requirements:
    • no shotguns
    • no carbines
    • no assault rifles
    • no sniper rifles
    I don't use vehicles very often, but when I do, I use the lightning and sunderer.
    I need a new LMG, and the only ones I havent unlocked are the SV 88, Ursa, and NS15M
    I need a new rocket launcher
    I am a terrible pilot

EDIT: also I have been trying for the past week to be super swag YOLO MLG PRO by dumbfiring ESF's with a rocket launcher, and I have been fairly good at it
  2. Ryme

Since it seems like you're HA, a g2a lock-on launcher would be good. If you're a VS HA, try the Lancer. Otherwise, C4 will help you take out enemy armor.
  3. IamDH

Someone needs to meme-fy this.

Get C4 for your light assault
    • Up x 2
  4. nooblet91698

I didn't do that on purpose :p
    and i already have C4
  5. IamDH

Ermmm get the commissionar or underboss. I hear the SVA-88 is the best LMG in the game but its probably over-rated
    You could go get the deci because you'll get it sooner or later
  6. Mootar

7. nooblet91698

The SV88 is overrated and I hate it. I already have the commisionar so I don't need another pistol
  8. nooblet91698

I seriously think the Lancer is underpowered, and I'm considering the Decimator
  9. Mootar

You're mistaken, it is awesome and is strangely overlooked by most VS, amazing when used by a co-ordinated group.
    I would give my right nut to have the Lancer on NC.
    • Up x 2
  10. treeHamster

Get the G2A launcher like Ryme said. It's only 250 certs and can be used as an all around launcher due to it's dumbfire capability. The Lancer is good but is only really good in a handful of places on Indar where it is king of assists (and kill steals).

C4 is good as well like the other two said. You could get the SV-88, play that for a little while, get the G2A launcher, then get C4. I assume you are looking to medal out all your guns and would rather not waste time using the same LMG for another 200 kills while you save up for a new LMG because you got both the C4 and G2A launcher.

If the SV-88 is less than 1k, you could get that AND the G2A (C4 is less useful because it requires lots of infantry resources).
  11. nooblet91698

but the Lancer does only 150 damage direct per shot, and has terrible hipfire. I think it's only use is coordinated against an airforce or armor column
  12. treeHamster

The Decimator is 1k and not really better than the G2A unless you have the certs to burn and get both. The Lancer is good if you can't aim for crap, can't properly lead a target, or account for rocket drop. Otherwise, it's really not that good compared to the other launchers because they can OHK infantry and are better against MAX's in CQC.

Just get the G2A lock-on launcher (Nemesis) which is the best bang for your cert.

Yeah it is good in a group, if you can find a group with it.
  13. nooblet91698

good advice, but I already have both lock on launchers, and I have C4 for HA. I find the SV88 terrible because it only specializes in using many attachments.
  14. nooblet91698

yeah, I already have the nemesis.
    And I am part of an outfit that does sometimes uses a Lancer/AV turret squad to take out armor
  15. Tommyp2006

Make sure your medic and engineer tools are maxed. Maybe put those certs into your lightning frame, rival chassis 3 is awesome if you don't already have it, and auto repair is great for hit and run attacks.
  16. MikeJackson

triage.

JK JK
  17. treeHamster

Oh, didn't realize you already had the two lock-ons. Well I am running the NS11-M right now and REALLY like it.

The mag's are only 55 rounds (220 reserve) but it uses the white NS tracers and makes almost NO noise (it makes about as much noise as the silenced Beamer). This makes it great because unless someone is staring at their radar, or you get spotted, you can blend in during fights, making you much less of a target.

Throw on the grip, 1x/2x holo sight, and a compensator and it's a super quite beast gun.
  18. nooblet91698

I maxed out all my tools already, and my lightning is decked out with HEAT cannon, side armor, smoke, and rival combat chassis
  19. Nocturn0l

It does more when charged. Also it's super good at stealing vehicle kills and getting that last shot on a retreating tank or harrasser!
  20. nooblet91698

I think you mean the NS15M LMG, not the NS11A assault rifle. Well I'm thinking about getting the NS LMG, so maybe yes :D