10 Year PlanetSide Veteran Daily Streaming/YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ItZMuRdA, Apr 5, 2013.

1. ItZMuRdA

Hi all,

Many of you that have been around the community for some time might know me, so I won't go into detail with an introduction, as a lot of that info can be found on my Twitch page in the "About Me" section. In a few words: I began playing PlanetSide in the original beta (don't remember an exact date -- shortly before May 2003), and immediately fell in love with the game. I did my best to be a large part of the PS1 community (which was the most amazing community I've ever come across in my 16 years of online gaming), and would like to remain a part of this community going forward as well.

I've had a Twitch and YouTube account for some time, but usually took it pretty casually. As of the past two weeks or so, however, I've begun to stream PlanetSide 2 daily in pretty much any spare time I have whatsoever. I still work full time, but will often stream on off days or in evenings on most nights. Since I stream 95% of the time that I'm gaming, I haven't had much spare time to create and edit YouTube videos, but have created "highlights" on Twitch that I am able to port over to my YouTube channel rather successfully. On occasion, especially if it's in high demand, I'm sure I'll create an originally edited video here and there as well.

In the past few months I've made a few substantial upgrades to my hardware/internet connection and will be doing more in the coming weeks. I currently stream at 720p 30 FPS, but am looking to move up to 720/60 at the very least next week with a new CPU upgrade.

TL;DR:
    Long-time member of the PlanetSide community who just recently began streaming and youtubing regularly and would love for you guys to check them out and give your feedback and support if you like what you see. Even a "follow" or "subscribe" here and there really add up and will help get my channels off the ground and headed for success -- so I very much appreciate that! I'm also trying to be as in touch with my viewers as possible and answer any and all questions, as well as provide insight into my thought process when theorycrafting various loadout selections and the like.

Thanks for reading and please share!

Twitch Live Stream
    YouTube Channel
    and why not... Twitter Page
  2. VSDerp

i will check out your channel and stream out ;)
  3. ItZMuRdA

Thanks for the support, much appreciated. Only got to stream for a few tonight but should have some spare time this weekend so expect me to be doin' it up most of the day tomorrow. See you there. :)
  4. ItZMuRdA

Thanks for the support to everyone who has already shown theirs. Going to have the stream up most of the day today, just fired it up now. Come stop by!
  5. ItZMuRdA

Streaming most of the day today again, come hang out!
  6. Bape

Ah midget mobile ! I SHALL WATCH or any other of your faction characters
  7. ItZMuRdA

Thanks Bape. Throwing the stream back up now, should be on for a few hours tonight if anyone wants to stop by.
  8. ItZMuRdA

Picked up and installed my new hardware (3770K, Saberooth Z77, 16gb 1866 RAM) and will be streaming on and off this evening, including right now. I will likely end up going back to streaming at 60 FPS, though currently have my same settings as before for stress testing/comparison. Come join me!

www.twitch.tv/itzmurda_tv
  9. ItZMuRdA

Hi guys,

Been making an effort to get more involved in my YouTube channel rather than just uploading highlights from the stream. I've got a few ideas for series that I think would be enjoyable to watch that I'll be working on over time, but I went ahead and uploaded the first episode of my "Conservative Aggression" series tonight which can be found here:

As always, thanks for the support!