1 thing I noticed about playing TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ThundaHawkPS, Jun 8, 2013.

1. ThundaHawkPS

MB it's unique to Waterson, but 7/10 times when I play my TR around any base I get an immediate squad invite and the TRs are always together in big platoons. Really makes me feel like part of the collective.

Play solo on NC or VS: no random squad invites.

I swear TR has more helpful medics and engineers running around too. Such teamwork.
  2. Wintermaulz

ya, i get that alot too. Mainly when i first log in :eek:
  3. NinjaTurtle

I get random squad invites on Waterson for my NC toon
  4. Madcat9

I have had that happen to me on TR Mattherson and when I said good night they acknowledged it and the leader added me to friends.
  5. LibertyRevolution

I agree that playing Waterson TR feels very zergy..
    Pick any base where the TR are fighting and your bound to find at least 1 platoon worth of friendlies..
  6. ThundaHawkPS

Every time I pull a TR MAX there are many medics and engys around to service me.
  7. sam38

so whats ur tr toons name on waterson so I know who to look for in the skies ;o
  8. DashRendar

Same, I've been enjoying playing TR and VS more lately. Between the hardwired balance issues and the crappy teamwork from Waterson NC it's no longer enjoyable really.
  9. rickampf

Same on Connery, despite our low population most of the time, we can kick *****.
    We are the Macho Men on this server... vomiting our chainguns while smoking cigars and spitting it in the face of the baby blue.

But it is necessary because our abilities demands heavy support to be strong. The Terran faction works as an engine, and if it is disrupted the tide of the battle will turn against us quickly.

As our motto; Strength in unity.
  10. GSZenith

come try vs on miller ^^ usally about 1engi for 4maxs all standing in a que while 1 guy rushes in with c4 and kills everyone.
  11. rickampf

This is true... glory to the almighty Terran engineers and medics.