[Suggestion] 1 Free ReCert

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kunavi, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Cab00se187

But but but they allow me to do it in <insert MMO here> so it has to be part of PS2
  2. faykid

i want it so bad, too
  3. Phyr

Kill more stuff, get more certs.

Recerts aren't needed.
  4. llPendragon

SOE is constantly changing every part of the game. These changes make a lot of my previous cert choices worthless. When this happens, I would appreciate SOE allowing me to recover the hours of work I have already put into the game.

If SOE is going to change the game constantly, they need to allow players to adapt.
    • Up x 1
  5. Phyr

Kill more stuff, get more certs.
  6. Kunavi

Who says I won't keep killing stuff? Or enjoying PS2? Or paying SOE? Personally my fun increases when I have the tools I need, I did not stop playing BF3 when I had gotten all weapons. Who talked about instant gratification, go check my Players statistics. I don't think I'm the kind of person you should be telling these things to, I'm very invested in PS2. This doesn't change the fact that I and others have been wasting Certs here and there from one change to the next and it's definitely not due to our lack of understanding what we want and how we want to play.

At the very least if they don't do this now, when it is actually called for, they MUST do it when Cert Gifting comes in. I'd like to pass some to my RL friends playing PS2.

But I see no reason it shouldn't be done, quite the opposite- Just take a look at all the changes! And at what's planned to change!
    • Up x 1
  7. Kunavi

So, not many people feel too strongly about this?