1 continent hurts the Halloween event

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EzJustCorry, Oct 9, 2014.

1. EzJustCorry

I'm not entirely sure how the pumpkin alerts work on the other servers but on briggs it is extremely hit and miss when it comes to which alert type we get (continent lock or pumpkin search) with our perpetual 3 locked continents

Today for example we had 2 continents get locked before a single pumpkin alert showed up. That's a solid 6 hours of playing/waiting and nothing to show for it.

The problem lies with the fact that with the alerts so few and far between that the majority of the server seems to have given up on the search and the remaining players that are actually looking to complete the directives within the deadline are finding it nearly impossible to complete any enemy-mask directives.

Can we please get some regularity to these alerts showing up on briggs, say, 2 pumpkin alerts with about half hour between then a continent lock alert?
    If not then can we get another continent unlocked for the duration of the event so that the alert load can be shared between the two?
  2. Fellgnome

The Halloween event is just awful period. Dunno why people waste their time with it.
    • Up x 1
  3. EzJustCorry

I can only speak for myself but, I find the whole event to be refreshing.
    My flying skills have increased dramatically and Ive been admiring the scenery, especially on amerish. I just wish we could do more between base fighting to take advantage of all the cool landmarks.
    Plus directives, need the shiny thing :)