1 Cert point for every minute the server is down

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OpolE, Nov 25, 2012.

1. OpolE

I am getting pissed off now. As a paying customer I am bored of having the servers go down and then having to queue to get in again. Now I think there was one time this week I waited half an hour to get into the server and after 5 minutes of getting in it went down.

1 Cert point to everyone who was logged on before it is manually taken down. Or resources reset for all vehicles and infantry spends.

Consider the resources to make up for the sheer fact that many players are rolling in vehicles when the server goes down
  2. Phyr

HA! Good one.
  3. Roobarb

Paahahahahahahaha!

Reet on brother.

Although, after I logged back in earlier after a crash, I gained a battle rank and found myself 150 certs better off. Work that one out.
    • Up x 1
  4. k4el

My god you are whiney. Just be patient and deal with it.
    Paying doesn't give you the right to act like a child.
    • Up x 1
  5. Littleman

Mmmm... think one would have better luck suggesting to SOE double exp weekends than seeing this happen.
  6. Tooks

So with this plan everyone on miller would have everythin maxed out in a week
    • Up x 2
  7. Garrix

Every time I hear 'as a paying customer I have the right' on internet gaming forums, I giggle a bit.