[Suggestion] 1 bug and suggestions on how to fix this messed up game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by neyo5611, Jul 25, 2014.

1. neyo5611

So I asked u to fix this I think a month or two ago and it still hasn't been fixed so anyways since the "Outfit Recruitment Update" I have been having a bug where it shows people my outfit have invited in the Request to join section or whatever u call it anyways it says I can accept or deny invites but I cant because they are invites and I know im not the only outfit like this so fix it also STOP SPENDING TIME ON COSMETICS AND MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE I don't play as much because I think honestly the game is crap atm I was chatting with a friend the other day and we were talkin about wht is wrong with Planetside 2/SOE we agreed

A) U spen way to much time on trying to get people to spend money on a free game than thinking "hey lets fix the game so people want to play"( yes I know u have a lot of people playing but still) so fix the bugs stop working on "fixing" the cosmetics of Hossin and recoloring freaking crates

B) u don't know what a Hotfix is......... this is from Wikipedia (yes I know u can believe everything on the internet and all that BS but even then this is pretty accurate) "The term "hotfix" was originally applied to software patches that were applied to "hot" systems; that is, systems which are live, currently running and in production status rather than development status. For the developer, a hotfix implies that the change may have been made quickly and outside normal development and testing processes."

key part is "applied to "hot" systems; that is, systems which are live, currently running and in production status rather than development status." not a message saying "matinence in 15 minutes" that no one kows about and then shouting on the forums that it was a hotfix......... ITS NOT

C) hes somewhat pissed like I am about the fact u added continent locking this early THE reason it worked in planetside 1 was because there were 10+ continents it dosnt work in planetside 2 because we have 4 continents that means more than half the time theres only 2 continents to play on also u want to merge servers.................... WELCOME TO THE WORLD LAG..................

D) you are never on time with updates and when you are your updates are BS I asked him when was the last decent update he said hossin then I asked him last decent update that was on time his answer was........... ................. never (which is true u were wht 6 months late on the hossin update maybe even closer to a year)

E) I bet a lot of people rage quit and other things because there is a lot of solo players looking for kills not how to "win" add some freaking squad benafits that don't cost money like extra XP when close to squad/platoon leader or Waypoints makes it more fun when its teamplay not when no ones listening and your failing all the time because no one give a S*** about "winning" all they care about is K/D, kills, Certs, Trolling, ect. its a lot more fun when people are coordinated and listening I promise

F) also just take out the freaken ingame twitch streaming/ recording its to crappy not even worth the time

I want to say a few things grats on putting server merges before companys update (at least I think) but still should've waited until u fixed bugs next asked him when planetside 2 would be playable/complete hes said 5-10 years YEARS!!! have fun SOE the games messed up

-Neyo5611
    -[SWRL] Shadow's Stalkers Outfit Leader
    -TR Miller