1.000 Certs, what now? (VS)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by [EoW] Poseidon, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Bankrotas

Biggest balance breaker ever :/ I want ammo type, that negates nanoweave effect.
  2. Kid Gloves

As someone who flies a fair amount: don't bother with rocketpods.

Getting stick time in your aircraft of choice and various upgrades to its frame, defense, utility, etc. is much more important than rocketpods. The default nose gun on all three ESFs is adequate for engaging ground and air targets, and if you can't make that work then you are unlikely to make rocketpods work either. The days of hover-farming with rocketpods are long gone - in most cases if you try it you'll just get slapped out of the sky.
  3. Larolyn

No. Shoo. And it's only really nasty on Heavies with Resist Shield. And that's fine. All other classes I be using Advanced Shield Capacitor. Suits my high tempo playstyle more. And at the end of the day, I don't care about stopping 1 sniper bullet a week. It's my own fault if I get sniped or the guy was a damn good shot. No biggie. Getting back into action faster after my shield have gone down is more important to me.
  4. Morti

Flashlights.
    • Up x 1
  5. lilleAllan

Upgrade your cloak and recon dart to at least lvl 4.
    Get a decent side arm (manticore is 250 certs) or just put a laser sight on your beamer.

Proceed to mid range snipe.
    When guys come to kill you, put out a recon dart for an ambush and shoot them in the neck with your side arm.

You might want wraith cloak for your transport flash. That's 150 certs

Playing agressive with the 100 cert bolt action and silenced side arm is among my favorite load outs. Pistolling dudes is great.
  6. Hrafnagaldr

I like the Lancer but this is just wrong. Damage dropoff starts at 500m, with no damage at all beyond 700m. It can be used successfully at up to 400m, depending on resolution and screen size.
  7. [EoW] Poseidon

Thanks to all of you guys. Based on your advices I bought the H-V45 for my Combat medic, added a forward grip, upgraded his nanoweave armour to 4, and his utility to 4 as well. As next step, I will put some certs into ZOE. The medic now plays just awsome. I love him now.
  8. Hrafnagaldr

H-V45 is all advanced laser sight and CQC actually. For longer ranges, there is the Corvus. Yet I got all attachments except flashlight unlocke for theH-V45 so I run different setups, too.