0PTR - LANCER SUNDY

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by isaidhi3, May 17, 2014.

1. isaidhi3

Enjoy 3 minutes and 39 seconds of hysterical laughter.
    • Up x 5
  2. gigastar

So it takes ~10 Lancers to kill a Lib before they can bail.

Now if only i could get that many people to use thier Lancers.
  3. z1967

And some VS say the Lancer sucks.
    • Up x 4
  4. gigastar

Well they dont when theyre near me. Not since i started Lancing idiots who said as such.
    • Up x 1
  5. AdamRah

you doing this with DORA?
  6. Slavek

[IMG]

• Up x 4
  7. Regpuppy

/gets topic locked before all vanu learn of the lolncer.
    • Up x 1
  8. Iridar51

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be funny?
  9. Tentakewls

Reminds me of the obelisk of light from C&C
  10. Prudentia

So you have shown that 12 VS using the same weapon on the same target can kill it.
    i'll remember that the next time i get blown up by 4 Phoenizes.
    • Up x 1
  11. Wobulator

And this is why SOE doesn't buff the lancer.:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  12. LibertyRevolution

Teamwork OP. Nerf Teamwork. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  13. Phyr

Imagine if they used good AV weapons. :eek:
  14. Klypto

oh good god.

The TIW Teamspeak at that time. Such Annoyance. Even Pizza was in there.
    I heard it but didn't go near it.
    I am very glad I chose not to help them at that time.

Many BR100's gave their lives in the making of this video. I shed a tear for them.
  15. Maljas23

But the Lancer sucks right????????????
  16. Frosty The Pyro

it would be less effective, lancers are the best outside of spitting range (were decimators will be the top performer). Well top performer of HA weapons anyway, max AV, AV turrets, and most vehicle based AV will outperform em obviously.

no, except for a short period of time right at their launch when the devs forgot that an AV laser sniper is suposed to be acurate. Once they fixed the acuracy, lancer was and is the best thing an HA can get for AV work. It deals the same damage per shot as lock on rockets, but you can fire two shots and reload with a lancer in 11 seconds, it takes 13 to 15.4 seconds for a lock on launcher to lock on, fire and reload twice. dumb fires will outdamage the lancer at ranges were you can actualy hit with dumbfires/decimator (except against sundies, due to weird resistance values were lancer and lock ons do much better than dumbfires/decimators). Lancer also has the largest damage pool of any HA launcher, so you can do more damage without having to find an ammo pack/terminal. Lancer sucks against non-max infantry of course (no splash and low base damage), but for AV work, nothing I would rather have on my HA.
    • Up x 2
  17. DashRendar

I expected this to be 3 minutes and 39 seconds of a single Lancer HA unable to take down a well defended Sundy. Very disappointing. Are you even trying?
  18. Phyr

You could accomplish the same thing with half as many lock ons.
  19. DashRendar

* - Instantly from a range of up to 800m

Try that with a Pho^
    • Up x 1
  20. MajiinBuu

I prepared myself for a funny video to laugh hysterically at. But the video actually had people laughing hysterically in it!

What a twist
    • Up x 1