[BUG] 02/07/13 Lag/Bugging Out Issues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SammySide, Jul 2, 2013.

1. SammySide

Quick question to anyone playing PS2 this afternoon/evening, is anyone getting extreme lag and bugging out all the time? My connection is fine, PC fine and everything seems to be working perfectly. Am getting the same buggy things happening to me as what was going on the other day when everyone took to the forums saying that Prosbien has messed up the servers.

Anyone else getting the same issues as me? If not ill delete the thread, just that I cant find anything wrong other than it being the servers or game client :/
  2. cryfern

Same here, lag is crazy on Woodman, Cobalt and Mattherson, with no heavy internet usage, only today.
  3. redmamba

Same on Ceres for the pass 2 days
  4. LordHavocColb

I can confirm Cobalt is been laggy for me past two days. Checked my internet via different games and tests. It appears its not my broadband providers. Guild Wars 2 is okay, but World of Tanks I'm getting 250ms pings. Without more info, i would hazard a guess to some kind of issue with European network routing.