[Suggestion] 0,75x ADS speed LMG for TR and NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Skaru, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Skaru

As the game ages along, player get better and better and a problem arises, where perfect TTK starts to matter.
    A few days ago I had several encounters with one of the best players on my server (Cobalt). He is playing VS and had the SVA-88 equiped and I ran with the MSW-R. Now for the rest of the equipment I think we had the same: NWA lvl 5, Adren. lvl 5.
    We had more then 10 encounters and I lost every one of them (I konw, l2p noob...), but the fact is every shot I landed was a headshot and every shot he landed the same. I know this, because every time I went down he had the same amount of healt and I've tested this later with a friend.

I really think NC and TR need a lmg which is in line with the movement speed, and ROF/dmg output (at under 15m) of the SVA-88. It's the combination that matters not the single stats.
  2. Ribero

Was it Gylle? :D
  3. thingymajigy

TR should get their next LMG 125 dmg and very high RoF. And yes, 0.75x ADS might fit this well, since it carries lighter cartridges.
    NC have their faction trait 200dmg carbine, assault rifle, and lmg.
    TR have their faction trait 125dmg carbine, assault rifle, and...
  4. DorianOmega

MSW-R and CARV have more damage output then the SVA-88, Orion matches both the CARV and MSW-R...

Id rather go against nothing but SVA-88 VS heavies then id ever want to fight an orion heavy, SVA-88 isnt that bad to be on the other end of.
  5. Skaru

Nah, it was choon2, now I know in comarison to him I'm a newb, but common I've got over 700 hours played so I know my way around. But it's not the just the enemy, at high lvl play the numbers are in his favour.
  6. Skaru

It's not the damage that counts that much but the 0,75x ADS Speed, the damage should be similar
  7. DorianOmega

all the points you made seem to include damage A LOT, could have fooled me.
  8. Skaru

Lol, yeah, that's maybe because I was thinking al lot about the only 0,75x ADS lmg I can use (NS-15) which just doesn't cut it in terms of damage. But what I wanted to get trough is that I would really apreciate a lmg with 0,75x ADS and a similar damage output as the other 0,75x lmg's.
    Sorry for the confusion.