0.5-1 Second freezes after the January 16 Update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PastalavistaBB, Jan 19, 2014.

1. MariusSulla

2. Rraymondo316

This is starting to get really annoying now

I could just about put up with these annoying hitches/freezing but now there causing the game to crash to desktop :mad:
  3. Shubniggurath

It's getting bad! I notice when i CTD that someone gets a kill on me on my killboard
  4. M1kst3r1

I have the same short freezes. I can continue to play during it, but I just can't see anything but the same image for a split second. This usually occures when I switch hexes or enter heavy battle. I assume that the game loads a lot of stuff so fast that my CPU/GPU can't handle it. I've never crashed though.

And while I'm here, might as well say that the optimization has been great so far. It felt like a new game after the OMG1. Good work.
  5. Odin

glad I looked in here, never had a problem either now I have the exact same issue for the last 3 weeks or so.
    Any news on it?
  6. FLHuk

Used to get this early last year and it did eventually clear it up. Nice to have old bugs back again.... Annoying as hell :(
    • Up x 1
  7. Copasetic

The most annoying thing about it is the game stops handling input when it happens. Gun stops shooting, jetpack stops working, everything.
  8. Pootisman

Considering there are many other annoying bugs existing for many months or even since the launch, its the latter.
  9. RisKey

Instead of worrying about the ******** roadmap trying fixing the current game. I never ever had a game that just randomly pauses like this. Since it was introduced by the DEV team and their awesome patches.The least you would think you would get is some kind of response on it.

I have several friends with same problem so its not just a few people.

Higby claimed it had to do with particles. Well we got a particle patch today and I can say if anything it made it worse the pauses seem longer and sharper if anything after playing a few hours today.

Its unacceptable to be a subscriber and have to play for weeks and weeks and weeks with this kind of constant hitch in gameplay with out any response.
  10. RIctavius

dude its the flicker bug trying to free itself.
  11. RIctavius

Conspiracy theory : Forgelight gained sentience , and is now trolling us.... oh stars above.
  12. Notheory

Same issue with me too. What I'm seeing on my screen seems to be .25 - .50 seconds behind. It wasn't like this till a few days ago.
  13. y077er

This freeze has cost me my life on more than one occasion, please fix asp :(
  14. Marxsbeard

After updating yesterday, it made the game unplayable. Sometimes the freezes would happen every couple seconds. At times I'd find myself virtually unable to move.
  15. CrossFire

FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARRGGHHH!!!!
  16. sicsoo

do we really need to bump this thread everyday? it's been like 1 month and the freeze is still here.
  17. Murderer

BUMP

I noticed it more with this latest patch more than ever which makes the game unplayable. I had no idea people had been dealing with sync issues before. Any way to freeze my subscription until this is fixed?
  18. Naehloseht

I keep freezing myself, but not every few seconds, after about 15 minutes of playing my game perma-freezes and I have to CTRLALTDEL to do anything.
  19. StoneC

I get occasional 0.5-1 second freezes also. Not sure, but looks like the freezes happen when flying or ground vehicles enter the same area or a lot of infantry.