【question】mineral radar for ant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bephoenix, Dec 2, 2018.

1. bephoenix

I unlocked the full-scale mineral radar passive system of ant, but my hug still only shows mines with a radius of 200 meters. And when I moved the mouse over it, it did tell me that it was 200 meters. But why?:(

[IMG]

It has been going on for a week. I tried to download the game again, but it didn't work. Has anyone encountered the same problem as me and solved it? Thank you.
  2. Kristan

Dude, you're aiming at lvl1 mineral radar upgrade. If you will move your mouse to the last bar it would tell that you have upgraded it up to 600 meters.
    • Up x 5
  3. Talthos

What Kristan said, yes. Also, bear in mind that any upgrades that you purchase for a vehicle, will not take effect on a vehicle that you have already spawned; the upgrade takes effect for any subsequent vehicles you spawn.

Therefore, whenever you have the certs to improve your vehicle, make sure you acquire the upgrades before spawning your next vehicle.
    • Up x 1
  4. bephoenix

Thank you for your reply. When I moved the mouse to the last bar, it was as you said. But the main problem is that every time I drive the ant, my hug still only shows mine within a radius of 200m, is this a bug in the game?
  5. bephoenix

Thanks for your suggestion, I didn't pay attention when I unlocked it, and I unlocked it to full level at once. Only then did this situation be discovered. However, this situation has been going on for a long time. Every time I drive to mine, the hug can only show the mine that is 200m away from me. I can only see it with my eyes, but I can’t see it on the hug:( . This is true, and it has been bothering me for many days, I even wanted to re-create a character to play.:oops:
  6. Kristan

That's pretty weird. Use /bug chat command and fill in that problem, mentioning that you have maxed the radar, but it still only shows cortium at 200m range. They will look into it and will try to fix it. Although can't say how much it's going to take, maybe a month or two.
  7. Armcross

Don't forget to expand your mini map by pressing H and zooming out to the max.
  8. f0p5