™Certs Explosion Montage & Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. s0jooman

Enjoy the cert explosions:

Hey guys. Here is the latest montage requested! As a Special thank you to all my subscribers, I am giving away 2 free 1500 station cash cards in this video. That is almost 4000 station cash with the included 500sc bonus each from these cards.

Just Simply:
    ✔ Hit the Like button
    ✔ Comment down below
    ✔ Be subscribed to my channel

2 winners will be chosen randomly in the comments below. It is possible for a single winner to win all 2 of these cards. You MUST be subscribed. Winners will be messaged privately on youtube and if there is no response within 3 days the next winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck Solider! - TM
    • Up x 31
  2. Aghar30

you fight against people who are totally blind.
    • Up x 4
  3. s0jooman

you mean suprised o_O I did just drop out of the sky.
  4. Hempknight79

repairing mid air? thats just cheeky :p Reminds me oif the guy in BF 3 that jumped out of a jet, RPG'd another jet and jumped back in...
  5. Aghar30

people try that on waterson, i make it my personal job to find them and kill them before they pull this kinda crap off :p
    • Up x 1
  6. s0jooman

lol I like the spirit in you solider!
  7. RazerKilll

rofl sweed vid
  8. Burdman

Haha awesome video. I will comment here as well as on YouTube.
  9. Brusilov [TR]

Another awesome vid man, seriously... keep them coming!

Also... rig the giveaway deal so that i can have the cards, plz :)

Subbed!
  10. THUGGERNAUT

these suicide attacks could have been pulled off by anybody. not to say they're not amusing, but c'mon.
    • Up x 2
  11. Burdman

OH yes I subbed too.. lol.
  12. ShureShot

I like your style! Your previous videos were also pretty sweet, but this one is just right up my alley.

May infantry resources always be in abundance for you, and all the sunderers on your way ammo sundies! (you know, the big glowing sign that says 'I don't have mineguard!' ;) )

Maybe an idea for a next video: mining infiltrators. Nothing says 'silly camper' more than laying a mine at their feet and shooting it.
    • Up x 1
  13. JebusRicecakes

that was pretty awesome use of explosives
  14. RasFW

It never occured to me to use Tank mines + nades.... Then again, a lot of things haven't occured to me.
  15. s0jooman

try with stick mines. Helps so the nades dont bounce and miss the mines:)
  16. SyIar

I really want that smg now xD
    • Up x 1
  17. Cirevam

Time to try some sticky tank mine combos... I'll usually stack tank mines on bouncing betties because more people are running flak armour, but I'll see if I can try your method for this if I find a bunch of oblivious enemies.
  18. s0jooman

actually you can deploy tank+sticky nade faster than c4 and wont cost as much as bettie mines as well. Excellent way of clearing rooms and corners...
  19. BunnyHillPro

Nice video dude
  20. SgtBreastroker

That video was rather enjoyable.