Saw S vs EM6. Which wins?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kimble, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Kimble

What do you think is better overall?
  2. GamerOS

Personally I'd go for the EM6, tough my experience with the SAW S has been limited so far.

They both do the same damage but the EM6 has both a bigger magazine and slightly less recoil
    The SAW S has a small advantage in reload speed but has 25 rounds less in the magazine.

So yeah, EM6...

Tough I don't know what the attachement choices are for the SAW S out the top of my head, those might be a deal breaker.

Edit: looking at a data sheet it seems the EM6 has a slightly higher rate of fire and the SAW S also has a slightly faster bullet.
  3. Kimble

The saw s has basically all the attachments...incredible amount.

But em6 I heard has a sick burst setting and saw doesn't.
  4. HerpTheDerp

Saw S is pretty much pointless.

Having more attachments is pointless since you're still limited to one per location, and it's not like you get a grenade launcher like the S versions of ARs or Carbines do.
  5. forkyar

its based on the player.
  6. Nocturnal7x

EM6 has 2 round and single shot, compensator and one forgrip. I like the EM6 over the saw, saw fires so slow. Yet to try the s though.
  7. Sephuku

They are both really good but I'm using the EM6 more.
    The higher ROF and the larger mag size are very handy.
  8. Kimble

I hear the Saw S has much better ADS than EM6, is it true?
  9. HerpTheDerp

What does "much better ADS" even mean?

But no, it doesn't. The CoF stats for EM6 and Saw S are all identical.

EM6 has slower projectile and slightly longer reload time, but it has 100 round mag, less recoil, less first shot recoil, and fires faster.
  10. Jrv

EM6 is the best we've got ATM, which is sad because it's basically a poor-man's CARV (Anchor being the poor man's Orion), predictably inferior to it's counterpart in most every way. Get your bursts down, grab compensator and foregrip, and it's the most effective as an all-purpose.
  11. Nephera

they're really pretty similar so unless you want soft point ammo i would suggest the em6.
  12. Kimble

If you get someone really close in CQB and you have an EM6 with compensater and foregrip I guess you are screwed? In CQB you got some dude within 5 -10 feet hoping around and your fiddling with your sights? Do you switch to pistol?