Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rendezvous, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Dreamspell

We still control Indar most of the time. :cool:
    • Up x 3
  2. CDN_Wolvie

Tell me about it! As the night wore on last night, NC made a big push, [DVS] weren't dicks in the Orders channel, and we pushed Esamir and Amerish all blue ... then we went to Indar. We pushed the TR all the way to their warpgate but you VS, you guys stymied whoever it was that went east and then proceeded to push on the TR warpgate as well! LOL, damn it guys, I thought I was going to see all blue continents for the first time! :D

[NCSO] got some nice screen shots from a part of the map we rarely see up there in the northwest past the TR warpgate, some of them even with VS who were all like flying a white flag (we did too) to parlay, so we didn't have to take the pics over their corpses. Did you guys ever reach the TR warpgate last night? I had to log off before I found out if you guys made it, while I ran around breaking **** (then Planetside 2 froze and CTD'ed).
  3. Uben Qui

We were doing well going east until those fools got lost in the Crown. They should have left that till the last. I know I was telling our boys to walk past it for Peris.. DVS should have done the same.

Oh, and it was good taking some of those points with you and yers last night Wolvie. First time I seen you in game. We are the ones with the SNTS tags... :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Vlas

I dont know what you guys are talking about. We (DVS) we running around crossroads and what not last night.
    Although, I logged off about an hour after, we were still in it at that time.

Some people were joking about taking the crown, but those of us experienced said we can take it, but we dont want too because then people will just sit at it and defend it instead of doing more important things.

And I dont know about the command channel thing, Im not in it.
  5. Krugan

Show me where the TR weapons are OP?
  6. Slyguy65

You have DVS...your arguement is invalid.

Don't listen to these whiners.

Look at the screen shot...do you see us OWNING a continent NO.

CAUSE TR ARE STUPID ON WATTERSON. We rarely own anything. SO **** you little cry babies sheesh. Your ignorance of who is actually in charge of watterson is mind numbing.

NC always have at least one and vanu ALWAYS HAVE INDAR...until they get so bored they go to bed and TR can have it for maybe....one day compared to the vanu having it for a week.

NC have DVS which control the bulk of the NC and organize them to zerg the TR on the continent they are not on...

So once again I say ****, TR don't have nice things so stop saying we do.
  7. Slyguy65

Exactly, he is just another ignorant vanu
  8. Slyguy65

It isn't about global pop its about cont pop...THIS is why they need to merge servers they started out with way too many
  9. Stigler

Yes we are always fighting the TR, in fact my jaw dropped the other day when I ran into 2 NC tanks with 2/2 ap, vs 2 - 1/2 Magriders, something amazing happened we died. Ruined my streak.

Also that server pop picture is rare that VS is above NC like that, maybee early est time but not after 3pm to say 11pm, I have a series of dated pics that prove VS is usually less pop than both factions, though very close by 1% or 2% to NC many time, but still less.
  10. Tsalagi

This is all a result of the Fooked up balance. I taold them a month ago it will kill the game, and I give it another 2 months..
  11. Vlas

Awh, thanks for believing in us. Is this why TR runs when they see us coming at them? TR have been such pushovers lately :(

Come at me bro!

You own Esi right now, yeah you own it after hours, but you own it.

Again I am not in command channel, but I dont think DVS is THAT powerful or commands like that. From the convos I overhear, it sounds more like a "We are doing this, what are you doing?" thing.
  12. Vlas

Funny, because PS1 had these odd faction balance and even weapons issues, but it lasted 9 years until PS2. And PS1 was sub based.
  13. myrmexaw

if DVS wasn't there NC would be as pathetic as the TR scum. Of course DVS still can't grasp that technology is the path of the future .

Was pretty cool running you guys over with my lightning on the corssroads hill ... never had so much roadkill felt like i hit the elvis presley in GTA 2.
  14. Stigler

Yeah I saw DVS a lot yesterday

Poor NC and TR still have the tech level of the Amish. :)
  15. siiix

yeah i'm in waterson and even trough we have the majority why is it exactly that most of the time we do not control a single continent ?!

maybe the difference is not even that big then the indicator is showing... cant just simply because TR on waterson sucks
  16. Zwan

this made me LOL. DVS goes where TR has the highest pop as we look for good fights. Almost every single time we show up, all TR leave the map and go somewhere else(usually within 10-20mins). Half of our time is spent chasing TR around since all they do is run from fights that they don't have a 2:1 advantage
  17. Vendettta

Yeah but when 30% of the TR on our server are horrible it evens things out. rofl
    • Up x 1
  18. Quiiliitiila

Yeah, I noticed that. Whenever my squad or platoon fights TR they run after like 10 minutes, unless they get enough reinforcements to give them that 2:1 or 3:1 advantage. I'm content most of the time with a smaller squad against more people, it makes fo a more interesting fight. But really? Why does the majority of TR feel the need to swarm like insects to such an extent that it just becomes un-fun and un-fair? I'm not saying you all do it, but it happens a lot...

I was arguing with this one guy at the Crown yesterday about population. He was bragging when he and the TR pushed back our Vanu assault on the crown after 2 hours of fighting. He kept saying we were sore loosers and we were loosing because we were dying. I tried explaining to him that yes, we were dying and yes some of us had logged off. Same happened with the TR, but the difference between us was that with almost a 15% higher population on the continent, the TR had a LOT more troops to come back them up at the crown, With us, most of our active population was at the fight... So when some of us left, there was no one to replace us.

He didn't get it, and kept harping that we were whiners...

/sigh
    -Quiiliitiila
    • Up x 2
  19. TheAirbornePosterior

Gauss Muskets!
  20. Vendettta

DVS is overrated except for Delerith. But don't feel bad DVSers, I think most of the big outfits are over-rated. I farm them just as easy as everyone else usually.
    • Up x 1