[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. C0WB0Y

Santa burning off a few rounds after delivering some presents at an NC base on Indar. We told him we didn't have any milk or cookies but feel free to jump on the lmg and get some.

[IMG]
  2. Kate250

Joining an outfit makes a huge difference in this game, and I've been having a great time with the 666th.

The camaraderie and coordination is refreshing, and the community is quite enjoyable. Seriously organized comms and often inebreated fun times alike take place on our 450 slot TS3 server, and you'll soon get to know and befriend our cast of colorful players. Our membership is diverse, including long-time soldiers and teachers, college students and musicians, aerospace technicians and artists, as well as engineers and Canadian tank operators. We're also open and respectful, and have members from the U.S. and U.K., as well as Australia and N.Z., and other members from American Samoa, Israel, and Norway, just to name a few. It's also worth noting that there are women Devil Dogs too.

Due to our large size and geographical distribution, we've got squads of different types and styles running 24/7, and normally multiple platoons running at once. But numerical superiority and constant operations isn't the only benefit of our sizable and mighty community... Indeed, our numbers will enable you to specialize a lot, if you choose to. We have Air and Armor Divisions, and our infantry-centric Hammer Division, as well as our Shadow Division and Rapid Response Teams. Furthermore, you can advance towards becoming a trained squad or platoon lead, or becoming qualified to run our operations.

Our campaign of good times and pwnage is relentless and far-reaching, from the murky depths of the Mystical Cove on Amerish, to the cold blue skies above the infamous Crown on Indar. Waste not more time as a lonely pubbie, wandering Auraxis amongst the zerg! Camaraderie, glory, and conquest await if you dare to join the fabled Devil Dogs. Join us on our rendezvous with destiny, and submit your application today! Take the first step in joining our ranks by registering at planetside-devildogs.com, and putting forth your application.

- Corporal Kate250, Hammered Division, 666th Devil Dogs
    • Up x 1
  3. JamRammer

Clearly a superior group to develop and grow with.

2 thumbs, way up!!
  4. Gluetaster

The 666 are Gluetaster approved!
  5. Kracken

6. xPsychrome

Honor Courage Commitment....and dead vanu i love it
  7. PanzerGoddess

NWDR outfit droppin in to say keep on bringing it, we love you guys :)
    • Up x 1
  8. Sledgecrushr

For such a tremendously large group as the Devil Dogs are, you will be able to shine as an individual. The communication system is tight and organised but when you play our tactical flexibility is unmatched. Come and play the way YOU want to with the Devil Dogs.
  9. Ralmevik

The 666th provides ample opportunity to find a play style and group that fits you. We're a diverse group of players, we're passionate about our community, and we strive to play this game the way it was meant to be played.
  10. Sabre6

If you've ever happened upon that squad of strangers that are actually using voice comms, coordination, and turns out to be awesome enough to have them added to your friends list, then imagine an outift full of these guys.

Their comms don't stink up and everyone I've had the chance to play with have been on the same page when it comes to coordinated fun.

Have not left disappointed a single night so far.
  11. Kracken

12. Skadi

havnt seen you guys since beta... what server did yall end up on?
  13. FINALCUT

We are rolling on Connery on a daily basis.
  14. monster2

We are on Connery rolling on a daily basis.
  15. B0bzor

I just got accepted and I'm waiting in TS for voice permissions. Can't wait to play with you guys!

(I have no idea how TS works with all these channels, I'll look it over while I wait, lol)
  16. Seginus

A few Air Wing highlights from Devil Dog operations on Saturday, December 29th, 2012.

Pilots wanted.

17. Atillius

I see you guys all the time. Nice to see a large group that works together well. In the last 4 days I've been at The Crown with you all keeping you healed and rezz'd. Figured I'd give you all a bump. Just remember that blood makes the grass grown...HOWEVER, the enemies blood is far more nutritious!
  18. Stormlight666

What server are the 666th on these days? As an ex-PS1 Devildog member I wouldn't mind rolling my NC alt on that server for some old hijinks. At the very least i'd know there's a competent group organizing attacking/defense.
  19. Seginus

Connery. Toss an application in at www.planetside-devildogs.com.
  20. Westy543

It's like a nice fertilizer. :D Don't ask me how blood fertilizes grass, it's space magic.