[Suggestion] Option to hide faction colours.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShaadeSilentpaw, Dec 25, 2012.

1. ShaadeSilentpaw

Like this doesn't happen every 5 mins anyway...
  2. forkyar

how about no.
    • Up x 1
  3. Battlegear2099

Hell no
    • Up x 1
  4. CobraBoss

Then whats the point ...
  5. Zotamedu

But then again, all vanu are always camouflaged when it's dark. The entire world is purple so you guys are pretty hard to spot in the shadows.
  6. ShaadeSilentpaw

Why not?
  7. ShaadeSilentpaw

Why not?
  8. Metsuro

As in faction? you'd tell them apart because they look different. You mean on the same faction? Most people dont wear the same camo, but even if they did... The faction colors still come through on it. So your point is moot.
  9. Brutus

Without pushing Q at long distances and an enemy with no colour how would you know?
  10. ShaadeSilentpaw

Can't remember the last time I could even see what colours an enemy was wearing at long distance.
  11. Metsuro

They look different? from a distance its easy to tell the difference between the models. I'm playing on ultra though so that may be to my advantage.

Also, I'm in the belief of shoot it once, if it doesn't beep keep shooting.
  12. ShaadeSilentpaw

This. On the off chance that you actually mistake someone for an enemy, you shoot them and a big red symbol + loud beep alert you to the friendly fire, you stop. They lose maybe half their shield, big f***ing deal.
  13. Brutus

Maybe. Still think the factions should have their own colour
  14. ShaadeSilentpaw

I'm not saying remove the colours. I'm saying give people the option to remove the colours on their game client - which means the colours will still be visible to everyone else.
  15. rumblepit

lol its not like its very easy to tell now anyway. i get shot every fing day by friendlys because of the camo i wear.
  16. Blaank

Guys, this only affects one guy looking at his own stuff. It has nothing to do with anyone else. Nobody else sees any change. It doesn't change the way he sees anyone else. His fugly magrider is still fugly for everyone, besides him, looking at it.

This is the exact same as changing your hud color.