[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Dotz0r

We do enjoy giving the nc/vs a good shoeing - however some good fights during this double xp however! :D epic large scale.
  2. Yenaru

With members living all over the globe, there's at least a few members online at almost all hours of the day.

In BRTD, you will never have to play alone.
  3. huller

4. Tigga

This! It was an awesome fight. I can't remember exactly how many BRTD were on for it, but it was probably 50+.
  5. piggy

bump for awesome outfit!
  6. Dvdesa

I'd be a noob if not for BRTD. They took me in and turned my life around!
  7. Jingizu

BRTD, even on Christmas!
  8. Jamriko

Merry Christmas to all at BRTD and any players looking to join us! ... And the rest of you... :p

www.brtd.net
  9. Juggernaut

Merry Christmas folks, hope ye have a great christmas
  10. huller

I'll never forget taht moment where we were "testing" one of the battlerifles.
    me: "shoot me, shoot me" (to test the dammage per headshot)
    other guy: "ok" blam blam
    me: dead
    Me: I said shoot me once you bastard :p
    Everyone: lol

Fun to be had in BRTD for sure, every time when we lock the contints, you'll see the proud BRTD tag against an ever decreasing number of WASP tags
  11. Jo3

Still having lots of fun every day in BRTD :)
  12. Jamriko

We have at least 2 platoons up every night and we all have a good time.
  13. Jamriko

Taking TR To The Top. BRTD.net.
  14. Jamriko

If you're looking for an Outfit with a great sense of strategy, humour, and co-ordination then look no further than Better Red Than Dead, my friend! As long as you check the boxes, we'll take you in and build you into a real boy... Or girl.

www.brtd.net
  15. Jamriko

BRTD has been graced with a new website look! Still in beta essentially but it's getting there! Check it out at www.brtd.net!
  16. Jamriko

I swear I'm not the only one in BRTD. Haha
  17. Placid

Come try us out, new recruits always welcome!
  18. Jamriko

Reinforcements have arrived! Finally...
  19. YamiNoTenshi

Looking for a relaxed, friendly TR outfit to play with? Look no further! BRTD is the place you want to be!

www.brtd.net
  20. Jamriko

Do you want new friends in Planetside 2? BRTD will adopt you! Come join in the fun and apply at www.brtd.net!