Who has faction domination on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cortosis, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Cortosis

I play VS on Miller, we don't have 1 dominant faction BUT its either the TR or VS in control of the continents with usually a 5% larger pop each than the NC.

Normally VS have control over Indar with TR holding Amerish then we normally fight over esamir between us XD

Just logged on to check after making post,

34% VS last cont locked indar and esamir
    34% TR last cont locked Amerish
    32% NC......
  2. Germanius_GER

Miller > VS
    • Up x 1
  3. Chubzdoomer

Jaeger (US East)
    • Indar: TR
    • Esamir: VS
    • Amerish: NC
  4. Failbrick

Helios is fairly balanced.

Indar has yet to be conquered as far as I've seen. Almost always a good fight there.

Esamir is almost always VS, but lately NC has taken it.

Amerish is pretty much empty, whatever faction gets bored fighting for indar goes there and steamrolls.
  5. Opticalsnare

Miller is ok i quess. Its starting to get slightly team stacked tho.

Around peak times theres a massive VS increase over the the TR & NC and the TR are forced to fight both NC and VS who seem to avoid each other just so they can farm out TR on Indar. But most of the times we just get stomped back to warpgate.

- Miller -
    VS 36%
    TR 32%
    NC 30%

Would be nice to know how many players on a server, but i think it would be prob be about 60 more players which is quite a lot of people when you think about it.
  6. Poopypants

ya Jaeger is pretty even with the faction spread pop wise... tho it seems to depend on the time of day as to who has overall dominance and is actually gaining ground ATM...

al tho lately it seems the VS is usually on top in total percent of pop with the TR either the same or close and the NC always a few percent behind but that never really seems to translate directly into what faction is currently dominating territory wise... I've gotten on many times to see total VS pop the highest yet the TR gaining ground on them or the opposite...

tho for some reason no one really ever seems to fight over Esimir... it's always Indar and sometimes Amerish
    • Up x 1
  7. Sharmanti

Exactly the same on Cobalt.

However, VS is currently controlling esamir and amerish and pushing indar too.

So much for op TR
  8. Linedan

On Mattherson it varies greatly by time of day. NC seems to be very strong in the off-hours/morning, then TR and VS pick up speed during the afternoon (Eastern time). In the evening, it's fairly well balanced but a lot of it depends on which of the massive outfits (Enclave, Goons, Sturmgrenadier, Azure Twilight, etc.) are on and doing ops. TR probably has a slight overall prime-time edge just because Enclave is so big, VS second, NC third.
    • Up x 2
  9. APOCARIDER

Cobalt. Esamir-A2AM Spaming Scythes Indar-NC gets owned anyway. Amerish-NC owns everything!
  10. Uben Qui

On Waterson no one owns anything for very long. The continents switch hands by the day.
  11. Zarth

Fairly balanced I guess. I think the NC are better off though. VS Max's are a joke it seems. I get killed by a lot of NC max's but TR Max's, pretty much never. NC bolt drivers seem to be one of the better sniper rifles. The canyons in Indar for Air superiority. Also those canyons allow for some really nice sniping spots in thus why I say NC bolt drivers are really good. The trees on the Vanu side are great for getting out of missile locks. The TR has probably the worst zone in Indar imo.
  12. Esxraptor

I think this a fair assessment.
  13. Poopypants

lately from what I've seen on Indar it seems like the TR will roll out and take almost all of Indar... then for some reason most of them will either go to Amerish or back to the warpgate and then the VS and NC (mostly VS tho) will take most of the continent at which time the TR will come back to roll out and take it back... it's almost choreographed and as if we have an agreement to trade ownership of the continent back and forth like a child after a divorce... tho it almost never falls enough for TR to lose the bonus of ownership
  14. Esxraptor

Good as well

Just created a character on Miller (VS) as well as my Primary Jaeger (TR) one, and with the very limited play so far it seems to very much the same thing... just substitute VS for TR :)

PS

I think we exodus to Amerish because we are guarenteed a good punch up before coming home and chucking the riff-raff out... lol

:)
  15. Nubs

On Miller its usually VS or TR. At the moment the NC are in their warpgates on all 3 continents. Tr have Easmir and Amerish and VS have Indar.
  16. badname02

Miller is a strange lil duckling:

Morning: TR dominant, Afternoon: TR\VS dominant, sometimes NC, Evening: Either pretty equal or VS dominant by a large margin.
  17. Parity

On Miller, considering continent domination and those who get the continent bonus it's usually VS owning 2 continents and the third either TR or NC, though it varies largely on what time of day it is.
  18. phungus420

This is exactly the same on Connery.
  19. Cortosis

yea miller is interesting but i would like to see a bit more of a fight between the VS and NC i allways seem to end up fighting the TR cuz the VS on miller dont like amerish XD
  20. pnkdth

NC have been quite aggressive lately though, seen them hold two conts on and off. Pretty sure only TR have gotten three conts on Miller. I feel for NC though, as they seem to have some rather severe lack of players on Miller. I doubt the ability to create chars on the same server is doing them any favours either, ie, people who jump ship.

At the time of writing the NC barely have anything on Miller. Gated on Indar, and only owning 4-5 territories each on Esamir and Amerish. It seems those 3-4% in pop difference really does make a difference.

Indeed, we do. I hate Amerish with a passion.