Amerish Death Race

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Faint, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Faint

Devil Dogs 666 hosted a Death Race on Connery-West this afternoon. If you have never attended one of these events, it is a blast! Here is the footage:

• Up x 3
  2. SolitarioSoldat

when the devs actually make it possible to be able to enter different server with your soldier....
  3. BH Brigade

Lol when I saw the thread title I thought you were talking about the TR Amerish zerg I was following, about 2 hours ago. We had probably 50 ground vehicles, mostly prowlers, and probably 20 mosquitos with around 5 gals, and 15 libs. The road wasn't big enough to fit all of us, and most of the people were shooting at the tank in front of them, trying to jostle for position to get to the front of the zerg, and maybe get a kill or two. All the while wreckage was falling from the sky, because pilots kept crashing into eachother :D
  4. Lowkey

Seriously this **** is so much fun. You only get to see a fraction of the racers because of the rendering limits forced onto players.
  5. Faint

Almost had as much fun filming and laughing as you did racing I bet.
  6. XRIST0

Awesome , good job guys =D nice music too .
  7. forkyar

they wont
  8. SolitarioSoldat

they said they are working on that....
  9. Faint

Thanks.