Game Review and ussues by angry Joe. Devs PLEASE read.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TacticalSoldier, Dec 9, 2012.

1. TacticalSoldier

Watch this
    • Up x 1
  2. BlackHawke

Honest reviews can be hard to come by. Thank you.
  3. DJPenguin

several days late my friend.
  4. Kuriby

Yep he nailed a lot of the points. Read and review DEVs
  5. TacticalSoldier

Devs really need to see this.
  6. TacticalSoldier

7. Achmed20

"I Placed DEV in my title because this will totaly get their attention. i know cause im from the interweb"
    they seen it. if this were my product i would watch every review out there.
    every company does that.
  8. KauaiBoy

Great Review!!
  9. TacticalSoldier

10. Apina

Angry Joe is attention *****. Youtube mememes.
  11. TacticalSoldier

He really nails it in this review, and there are people who are probably gonna come with crap like: 'They have to make money and be grateful its free to play'. Dont give me that crap. If you develop videogames you would have to be the biggest ****** ever, THE BIGGEST if you said that. What are video games if they aren't entertainment? If you are in this for becoming a billionare go find another damn job. Show me a rich bastard that earned his money by developing videogames. No. Just no.
  12. maxkeiser

Battlefied 2145???
  13. TacticalSoldier

14. forkyar

nope just a idiot,move along,nothing for devs to see.
  15. Drakortha

This is the same guy who gave Skyrim a 10/10 and said it was one of the best RPG's ever made. Ever since then he lost all credibility tbh.
  16. Xasapis

4th thread with the exact same topic, please stop bumping it.
  17. ImGladUmad

BS Review.

He uses a guy who played 70 hours to get 1000 certs.....A guy who gets 14 certs an hour....**** with this BS.

So he makes the game look bad because a crappy player gets like no certs.

Like I said this game is skill to win, the best players get the most certs, thats why I have like 4000 certs in 80 hours....Thats 4 guns.

This game cert rate is better than LoL IP rate for 6300 champs...Unless you only play first win of the day games, that will take you like a month but u will waste less game time.

This game does need a safetynet for crappy players tho.

He had some points in some places but is everything we have heard in the forums already.......

Oooo yeah, this is a good solo game, he is full of BS.
  18. Otleaz

Hes a complete fanboy, and he still had major issues with the game.

I could tear this game apart without even trying if I felt like putting the time into it.

Fantastic, except people who actually have lives would consider 80 hours beyond a ****-ton. Casual people, the people that the free to play market appeals to, play about 3 hours a day 2 days a week.

3 hours a day(more on weekends), 7 days a week is considered hardcore to most people who don't live with their parents. According to you, this is also as one of the best players in a "skill to win game" imagine how beyond ridiculous it is to tell someone that even the most skilled and dedicated players would spend close to a month to get 4 weapons.
  19. TheTreeness

Your reply was a bit harsh even if ImGladUmad was coming off stuck up.
    That said AngryJoe does bring up some valid points especially about the pricing.
  20. Bags

I've heard everything he said repeated in here like 300 times.

What makes his opinions more valid?