Amerish ... unbalanced map on NC side

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Anatol333, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Anatol333

Amerish is total unablanced map for NC side... they have two sectors near the base which are close,, soo close and there are a lots of hills, and only one way... other sides have much more easier way how to cap it but NC .... noo way... nice unbalaced piece of **** devs...Hidden Ridge Mine and jagged Lance mine.... GJ noobs
  2. Wintermaulz

LoL, Amerish on my server (Genudine) is a ghost town. Only reason to go there is free certs from ghost capping it.
  3. Lord Byte

I think if anything Esamir is a much more pressing concern. We're mashed in between TR and VS, which means our forces tend to have to fight on two fronts while the rest of the continent can focus on one only!
  4. FirstPersonWinner

[Mattherson]

TR dominates Amerish normally on Mattherson, it is kind of our zone. I think VS actually have some of the better bases (That one Biodome with the moat is a bit of a dick)
  5. Anatol333

I dont even mention unbalaced AIR vs Ground units and guns :D lol every noob can play as VS no recoil guns and VS total damage guns... what have TR? total recoil and low dmg:D maybe highest rate of fire but its for nothing when you have recoil like hell
  6. forkyar

i sware nc complain more then any other empire,just play the game,nothing is wrong.
  7. Anatol333

what is fine when we have 2x mor population on map and we were not able to get last sector becasue this sector is sooo close to their gate and no way to get there ... only slow move through hills .. omg
  8. Vargs

The only really major imbalance I see is on Indar. All of the maps have minor issues but this is the sole one that really stands out. Who would have thought the first created map where each faction gets very unique, different terrain from one another is the least balanced? The side with the clear advantage here is TR. They're very far away from NC/VS in the top middle section, leaving pretty much the entire northern desert half of the map as their territory with the mountain ridge providing other factions limited access. On the other hand, NC get pretty screwed.

The wide open desert makes it very easy for TR to get around. This works very much in their favor when they're outnumbered, which is when they'll typically be fighting in that area. Basically the opposite of the NC corner, where they get outnumbered and pushed towards their canyons, then are forced down very linear, narrow paths into a meat grinder that they'll lose due to having less people. No room for any tactical maneuvering; just a straight slug match. The narrowness makes it difficult to roll armor columns out of the warpgate as well.

TR also has their tech plant, the most vital base type, within walking distance of their warpgate. There are many ways to approach it from TR's side should they lose it. Then you look at the NC tech plant, which is fairly far away and once again has very few, very tight, very linear paths to approach. The VS side to Tawrich has considerably more room to maneuver. If the NC lose Tawrich, it can be extremely difficult to take back since they are forced to go through a long, horrible chokepoint to get close. VS has Tawrich more often than NC on my server.