Australian Players ONLY 11-23-2012 Diagnostic Testing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Veratu, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Ripper

SOE guys, i want to express my sincere thanks for your dedication to fixing the ISP AU problems tonight.
    Not only can i 'play' within seconds, game speed has significantly improved, and im experiencing so many fewer hitches and jerks. And im told that this is with a jump in server pop to boot. Im quite surprised that i can play it so well on a 3 year old mid range laptop, i thought most of my gameplay issues were because of my hardware. It appears not.
    So with your duty done, and gameplay so much improved, ive subbed and dropped 20$ on station cash.
    Great Job! (Lets hope the isps dont mess things up again tonight!)
    Thanks again from one very happy camper ;-)
    • Up x 1
  2. GunSlingerAUS

I agree - you guys have gone above and beyond to fix the problems, and I hope you'll see how grateful we are with a huge Aussie population.
  3. Khaosbreaker

No there is no error code it just remains at one of those percentages and never loads. Also i have tried disabling my firewalls etc but nothing has seemed to change.
  4. vorno

I believe I am one of those "few" still having problems I am afraid!
    When I try to connect to Briggs with my char it doesn't work, whereas yesterday it did.
    All other servers work :eek:
  5. Veratu SOE

Check your PMs Vorno.
  6. vorno

Cheers mate.
  7. Veratu SOE

Check your PMs Khaosbreaker.
  8. Werefox

It seems that I have the click play and nothing happens issue for Briggs again.
    [Edit] can log into connery with little to no delay
  9. Raven`

Same here. I wanna play sooooo badly T_T and when I did get in after about a 20 second delay of pressing play and loading up the map. My client crashed with Gamer Error G9
  10. euphoricbliss

Same issues as yesterday - click play, wait ages before it goes through (have been waiting over a minute and it still hasn't gone through)

why jump the gun in announcing problems are resolved? This is the second day in a row we've been told things are resolved and they aren't.
  11. Veratu SOE

The issues with the "server" are indeed resolved, the issues you are experiencing right now are isolated incidents with your characters or your clients. We are handling them one at a time. If you continue to have the problem clicking play and nothing happens, exit your client entirely, wait 45 seconds or so, then re-launch and try again.

Euphoricbliss, please check your PMs.
  12. Forky-05

Hey Veratu, I'm another having 'issues'. I click on play and nothing. I waited it out last time and it was a few minutes. Just got disconnected then. Server pop is pretty low.
  13. Forky-05

Just tried again and got in straight away ... =/
  14. Vothe

15. Werefox

I just tried now after a long break away and I went straight through - hopefully that is the last time I have that issue.
  16. Styvesant

I keep getting disconnected. Anyone else?
  17. ninjadread

so logged in again today at 11:39 am Sydney time. same crash at 12:05. no error message just 'ps2.exe has stopped working' once again I find myself wondering is this simply becouse my windows system is 32 bit? I'm running 4 gig ram phenom black quad core and a radeon hd 6700. so i meet the required specs all around. if i upgrade to windoews 7 64 bit will this fix the crashing problem?
  18. Zulsoke

Still unplayable, I get ingame for 2-3 minutes before having the "You have been disconnected" message and the game closes.
    Also noticed the leaderboards and my character would come up as invalid so I deleted and remade my character and still having the same problems...
  19. Veratu SOE

Zulsoke, do me a favor and time it. Literally get a stopwatch or use your smart phone if you have one and from the time you get into the world until the time you disconnect, please let me know how long it is. Is it the same amount of time every time, or does it vary?

Thanks
  20. Zulsoke

Just ran it twice with the disconnects occurring both at the 2 minute mark.

Building on from that invalid character, I can not interact with anything (Consoles, deployment map, vehicles).