Can´t log in Char screen play button

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Collin, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Collin

Japp Miller is still FUBAR! Still can´t log in
  2. wicky

I just created another char on another station account I have and it worked fine, then went back to my main account which has alpha squad and paid member and it doesn't work !!!!

This indicates it's certainly an issue with paid members.

Please sort this asap, as I am now wishing I hadn't paid to be a member as a non paying member account works fine on the same machine.
  3. Farnache

Same on Miller , NC :( .
  4. Neji

EU. Miller. Indar. Terran.
    Were going with my friend to Crown
    Crash to Desktop. Relog.
    Can't logging in about 2 hours
  5. Icu-

Server: Miller
    Characters Affected: Just my main... I can create new characters and play fine on any other server.
    Member: Yes Premium Member
    How did I cause the bug?: I was in a Sunderer on Esamir.... when suddenly all the textures bugged out... and I could see white everywhere... (I knew for a fact I wasn't dying.. and this wasnt the holy light that some have claimed to see) so I alt tabbed out.... ctrl shift escaped for task manager... and closed the program. Upon restarting planet side I could not press play on my main character...

What have I done? I installed planetside 2 completly, removed all the files from my system... including public data... and appdata. Full clean fresh install... same issue. Disabled my firewall just to test it... and same issue. 100% server issue.
  6. wicky

Misch - it's annoying that I just paid £41 to soe and that action itself has stopped me being able to play !

Also me logging that creating a different char on a different station account that is not a member actually works on the same machine is identifying it's an account issue. Therefore I believe this may actual get us somewhere.
  7. Santiak

Voicing there's an issue helps SOE get a grasp on how urgent the matter is.
    Most of the posts here (all?) are just stating they have encountered the same problem.
  8. Rippy

I am currently a non paying member (only "special" thing is that I was in beta and log via SOE) so it's not a member only issue by any strech.

Wierd thing is I crashed and loged right back in without any queue (even tho Miller had one at the time), then crashed again after I got some flickering. Now I can't log in anymore. Maybe the server still thinks we are online or did not log us out correctly?

Edit: I was playing on Esamir (Miller) in quite a lag heavy zone at the time.
  9. Beastie

Same Issue here.

Server: Miller
    >game freezed
    >ctrl+alt+del
    >Process closed
    >Re-launched Client
    >Client downloaded something(few Mb)
    >and then...KabOoOoOom....
    >PLAY button issue + can't create new chars neither on other servers..
    Coolo_O
  10. Chauma

Yeah.. had a crash somewhere on Amerish (Miller server), ctrl alt del out and then no more login with that specific character.. :S :(((((((((((((
  11. pro7otype

Have same issue. In case this helps your investigation:

Had almost full platoon on Amerish on Miller EU around 2000 GMT. Client crashed. Tried to log in. Same issue as OP. Left game for 1.5 hours. Patched the client (40MB hotfix). Still same issue. Log out and back in several times. Still same issue. Logged out and in, created new character on Mallory, was able to log in.

Also found that when i login if I click on my Miller character not only does the log in fail but it blocks me logging in to new character on Mallory, as well as blocking the create/delete buttons.

{EDIT} Was platoon leader, if that changes anything.
  12. Lare.RiF

Miller, NC, my game crashed in Amerish while buying an optic for a weapon, now i cant log in again with my main but i can log in with any of my other characters
  13. NoXsNoNO

"Server: Miller
    >game freezed
    >ctrl+alt+del
    >Process closed
    >Re-launched Client
    >Client downloaded something(few Mb)
    >and then...KabOoOoOom....
    >PLAY button issue + can't create new chars neither on other servers..
    Coolo_O"

+1 here

patch ?
  14. Veratu SOE

I have pm'd a bunch of you to gather additional data. Please check your inbox and run the tasks I have requested and send me the results. Thank you.
  15. PsyStorm

Veratu,
    I have been checking the threads for this issue and it all seems to boil down to membership. I know it's not the Alpha Squad package since I know people who are playing now and we all have it. Everyone that is playing that I know doesn't have a membership. This is Miller server only as I can't speak for the others. For some reason it is locking members out of this server so maybe the login server needs a reboot or something? There have been alot of problems on this server today so restart seems like a good idea that might temporarily fix some things.
  16. Farnache

+1 for a restart of server.
  17. digitalFatteh

Miller EU; Also created a character on the US East coast. logged out and back in now hitting play for either character no longer works. Just sits there.

Subbed + Alpha Package.
  18. dradish

same for me, played this afternoon, then logged out to buy membership, logged in again and while loading my pc crashed. after that i've never been able to play with my main char on miller, but i can create others and play normally (even on miller)
  19. SGC Nazzer

Was on Amerish. Just had a crash. Can log into game, but play button at character selection does nothing.
    I can log onto other server though. Have tried validating, restarting etc. Still enjoying the chat on TS as my squad mates own NC and VR ;)
  20. SouNourS

info + :
    subed + alpha squad