CQC Snipers and Decloak on Fire are Killing The Game!! (Not)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ps2 player, Nov 24, 2023.

1. AuricStarSand

I don't die to far range snipers that often. Just for Oshur's mid flat field are they frowned at.

( why is that field so empty? just add 1,000 trees already. One tiny sunderer garage is the main fight area of Oshur? Pommel Gardens is better. Yet nobody gets to fight at pommel gardens since the road is blocked by a silo, not enough paths, & Astira link is gone)

As for CQC, the solution is simple. Just make them do weak dmg at near range, making the infils have to use their pistols. Also Commissioner shouldn't 1 to 2 tapp since that's the only silly pistol these trolls use.

Simple. Fixed.

Lastly. The issue isn't just 1 tapps, it's 2 tapps too. Scout rifles are only 0.1 seconds slower. The most op way you'll die ever is to some guy who aurax'ed a scout rifle.

Then Stalker should be a 30 second timer, with a 10 second decloak, so nobody is able to infinitely hide. While buffing Deep Op so nobody has to wait 8 seconds for that extra stealth to start. NO INFIL wants to wait 8 seconds for that to kick start. & you shouldn't have to wait if you get shot either. So one nerf to stalker's timer, 30 sec on, 10 sec off, & one buff to deep op's to not have to wait for nothing.

( tho tbh. knife, pistol, and smg should just be given deep op by default without having to equip. & scout snipers should be given a diff stealth type for a weak visible stealth. So near range has strong stealth and far range have weak stealth. Same with how LA should be given safefall default without needing to equip.)

I walk to knife often, 90% of the time I reach the enemy within 4 to 6 seconds. So waiting 8 to 10 seconds is lame.

Overall snipers and scouts don't need to 1 and 2 tapp near door fights, only open fields far away. Is what they are designed for. Tho everytime I've mentioned this the devs don't listen. & it's the simplest fix the firing range would show. So oh well.

& ye I always knew the stealth wasn't the issue. As most of the 1 to 2 tapp videos barely have the guy using stealth.
  2. Effect

A gish gallop from a mediocre player who can't read and has no self-awareness, lovely.

>i also laugh at the fact how so many people are disagreeing with your statements on reddit post and calling you out on your lies.

Ignoring that the all of the heavily upvoted comments are people who are literally making fun of you for either not understanding the arguments against infil or for just straight up being baYour selectively reading of a few comments from dog**** infil mains isn't doesn't change reality.

>your only literal crutch defense on infil cloak is that "they are invisible" when i clearly shown in my video they aren't "invisible."

Seeing a single infil at close range does not mean you see every infil at every range. Your fallacious arguments have zero value when you can't understand the arguments at hand.

>have you ever heard of crouching, better positioning, and not having lack of awareness?

Only works on mediocre players like yourself. Trying to balance the game based on the performance of sentient dog**** doesn't really work.

>how i know your bad : you spotted me before shooting me, missed, and died, didn't even duck, had the height advantage over me by being a floor above me, didn't even know i came in the door when your literally defending it,all the while me being uncloaked. yeah. try to backpedal all you want.

Given that you literally rage quit the moment I killed your irrelevant opinion of my skill level has little value.

>i can see why you didnt clip yourself killing me, so you can falsely use the statement over and over of "rage quit" when even you know you killed me in a trash way by shooting me in the back as i went up stairs while switching to light assault from engineer. petty way to try to twist things to make it sound good.

Unlike you I have standards for when I make clips. If I clipped every single kill I got like you do I'd never have time to ever look at them. Falsely would imply that you didn't rage quit, but since it's something that literally happened, the session data is literally public. Welcome to planetside, where people switch classes when the situations calls for it.

If you want me to reply to your other post, do so in a legible format because jesus christ.