[Suggestion] Implant packs for A7

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Halkobne, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Halkobne

To have more use for A7 could it be possible to buy implants with it?

Or just get implants from alerts like it used to be. It's really time consuming getting any new implants as a low BR atm. Especially when compared to a high BR, when you're able to just dump every 750 certs into a pack.
    • Up x 4
  2. Ssidistik

Yes when they took our implant gain away from alerts even gimping the alert system to a single alert the Implant system has been BORKED and as it is the only system I have progression in left IT IS QUITE FRUSTRATING!
    • Up x 1
  3. Blam320

You can spend Certs to get implant packs, still.
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

I think that could be a really good idea, it would solve the problem of amassing too much A7 and being unable to spend it. New players could have an alternative way of purchasing implants without spending certs (which any new character so desperately needs). It would provide a way of gaining ISO-4 without having to fork out a ton of certs (or real money for that matter) into the system.

I understand the need to ensure implants generate revenue somehow, so perhaps price implant packs, or even just allow players to purchase individual common implants separately. Price them at a reasonable rate that would give new players the ability to at least have something and go from there. Currently the basic implant packs acquired through directives aren't really enough. They often give duplicates and to new player, that's not really helpful. Extra ISO-4 is needed later, but not when someone just starts playing.