Last activity:
Jan 9, 2022

Following 4

Followers 1

Birthday:
January 30
Home page:
I shoot tings
    1. There are no messages on Ssidistik's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]
    Google me I am everywhere!

About

Birthday:
    January 30
    Home page:
    http://www.youtube.com/ssidistik
    I shoot tings
    Server:
    • Connery (US West)
    History
    I have been gaming since 1986 when my brother started playing Ultima 1 on the apple 2e
    Being a YOUNG addict to the Atari systems I got hooked on Pixels
    Going after many different consoles over the years ( Atari, Sega, Nintendo) I wound up back on the PC in the early 90s Playing Wolfenstein, Populous, Decent, and hundreds of others.
    In 1993 we set up a network in my dads basement with 10 pieced together Pcs and had DOOM wars with friends and family 5v5, free for all and team death matches. Took our team online and had a BLAST
    From then on I was hooked to the challenge of MMO games

In 1999, I started to get into a game that pushed the idea of online play in the RPG genre, EverQuest.
    I moved through all the games that came out after that. Trying to find that feeling I got from originally logging into the unknown that Doom and EverQuest gave me. But all other games stopped short, either with the nerf of difficulty or storylines of the RPG or with the CRAP community these newer FPS and RTS games spawn due to the reward systems and stat pages that were implimented and the Epeen was born.
    So A few years ago I decided to go back to SOE games and logged into EverQuest and had a blast again. Loged back into EverQuest2 again and had fun aswell. Played a bit of DCUO and its great for the PvP then I decided to log onto my PlanetSide 1 account and WOW I had a invite to the PlanetSide 2 tech test YAY!

System Specs

Processor - Core i7-2700K
    GPU - Dual SLI 660Ti GTXs
    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 8gig 1600MHz. 8x4=32 gig
    PowerSupply - OCZ 1250Watt Modular
    Screens - Dual 120hz JVC 42inch Black Crystals
    Keyboard - Logitech g510
    Mouse - Razer Naga
    Gamepad - Razer Nostromo
    Headset - Razer - Megalodon 7.1