[Suggestion] can we finally get an OFF option for the whiny woman?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liewec123, Jun 19, 2018.

1. PhoenixFanatic

Sounds like my ex-wife. Am gay Vanu now.
  2. Twin Suns

If it's any consolation, I don't like whining men either. ;)
  3. PhoenixFanatic

Maybe we should do our own recordings and submit them to the dev team so that they can replace them?
  4. Crowne

Tenets. Good tenants pay their rent on time. Tenets is the word you're looking for.
    Generally though, there are moments for comically politically incorrect, but much of your thinking here is just plain old incorrect.

Let's keep the discussion game related and leave the RL, usually misunderstood and propagandized politics and misogyny out of it.

Too many words. Use many when you can count them, much for intangibles. I have many cars, they bring me much joy.

I think you misunderstood TheRatRule's point a bit. He was referring to the contents of a joke rather than the use of humor. Some jokes may get laughs when surrounded by people who share your point of view, but a public forum online meant for an international audience isn't such a place.
    As for OP... I'm so used to hearing the NC lady that I no longer get upset and just think "yeah yeah, I'm movin' I'm movin'."
    I actually like her now.

On the other hand, the vanu lady that spots things in that really awful possessed smoker from hell voice has really got to go.
    • Up x 3
  5. HippoCryties

Thanks for clearing that up mate. My friends always make Muslim jokes to me , but I always know it’s a joke. It’s just not something you do on a public forum. Thanks for clearing it up
    • Up x 1
  6. CutieG

I'm not all that annoyed by the woman. She's thematically appropriate background noise.

However, can some please ******* tell her what a hostile takeover is? Because taking over a base in a hostile and violent fashion is not redefining the term, it's using it literally and most likely in the original sense of the word, as opposed to stock market slang.
  7. PlanetBound

Look under Sound in settings. I turned it off a long time ago. There's something... you have to turn down the volume.