Server disconnect since update?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wrutek, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Strrasha1

Massive Update.
    Massive G9 Disconnects. LOL
    • Up x 1
  2. Blend46

Same here. Devs not doing anything about it?
  3. nooblesmach

The game loads and I only stay connected for only 15 to 20 seconds before the game crashes to desktop.
    • Up x 1
  4. Oleker2

Validate game assets is not working here... getting disconnected as well.
  5. Lance Ripplinger

New patch, and the server gets borked...........
  6. Cheetoh

Same here. I keep getting disconnected every few seconds. Unplayable.
  7. Vanucai

I deleted and reinstalled PS2 and the results are the same; disconnection after 15 seconds or so.

The thing is, as soon as I get in-game I'm hit with a message blocking the entire screen saying something to the effect that the powers that be think I need the "TR bundle" it costs 4125 DBC normally, but for a limited time costs zero. I click on "redeem" and then says I don't have enough DBC and sends me to the shop to get some.

I hit the "x" to close the screen and poof, disconnection.
  8. Blend46

Switch to the VR training and back to a continent again. That should solve the disconnect issue.
    • Up x 2
  9. Strrasha1

How???? A lot of us can't even leave the f****in spawn tube lol -_-
  10. Blend46

Well then you can't do anything about it. I was able to run to the terminal and switch continent.
  11. TazerBeam

I can confirm switching to VR and back solved my d/c issues. Thanks Blend46!
    • Up x 1
  12. Atrus2g

This made me lol, the devs must know that theres a chance this would happen. Ive had it occur a few times after updates, normally fixed w/in 24 hrs. Im not a dev so I cant assume any of my simple "why cant they just..." statements have any semblance of reality behind them
  13. Atrus2g

Also 4x attempts, so i figured id come here and chat with the fellow rejects ;)
  14. zu2

Same issue twice. Will try the vr route to see if that works.
  15. Strrasha1

The continent doesn't even load anymore. It just cuts out and sends me to the website saying Malfunction G9 ERROR.
  16. Cheetoh

Staying connected requires a new implant now. Max rank of course.
  17. Lamat

Me too
  18. Atrus2g

Switching to VR???
  19. OgreMarkX

Yes, going to VR training immediately upon log in prevents disconnect, you can then go to an open continent and not be disconnected.
  20. Atrus2g

When i log in it already sends me straight to VR, do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars :(