Daybreak seriously ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orakel, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Orakel

Aagain i have to start thread about merging servers/dont care about server population. First i was here bevor Daybreak and im paying my monthly mebership. Second is you merge server from Non-Europe to Europe bringing tons of lagwizards to Cobalt seriously? Third you dont care about server population, 40% TR pop on Cobalt, ty so much checking pop before you start merge. Fourth just do more nerfes to VS since we all know DB love TR that much and overpowering everything of their stuff.
  2. stalkish

They didnt merge from a non Euro server, they shut down the game entirely in those other regions.
    If i understand correctly, the inflock of players you see all had to start again, from scratch.
    So they picked their empire, they wernt just put into TR.

I for one welcome them with open arms, yes there may be some imbalance, but id rather fight overwhelming odds than twiddle my thumbs waiting for an enemy to show up on a dead server......
    Which would you prefer? I suppose youd still 'win' on a dead server, although i dont know what youre winning if there are no opponents.
    • Up x 1
  3. Orakel

Right they dont merge server, i dont ******* care about shoting something down in Non-european region or whatelse, but i care about 40% TR pop on Cobalt ..
  4. stalkish

Dont shout at me kid, i dont give a **** about your little tantrum.

Man up and grow a pair, or **** off the game to some place else.
    I suggest someting like happy aquarium:
    http://happy-aquarium.soft112.com/
    More to your liking i think.
    • Up x 7
  5. breeje

second post i read today and both are from angry players ranting about a problem that really dos not exist
    yes there is over pop on cobalt's TR but there is also over pop on NC and VS side
    it all depends on what hour and/or day
    • Up x 2
  6. Eternaloptimist

I see posts about VS low pop a lot recently. Each night when I go online I check and also at weekends. Sometimes it is low VS pop and other times there is a good pop balance between the factions. On the double xp weekend that just finished VS had the highest pop one of the EU servers when I was playing (don't remember which).

Strange thing though - recently it is my NC avatars who are ending up in VR training when I log in rather than the TR ones, like it used to be. Did a lot of VS on the EU servers jump ship and land in NC or something?
  7. Insignus

I was going to go with WrelloKittyIslandAdventure, but that works too!
  8. Orakel

Wtf you talking about? Im talking about 40% TR pop in evening prime time, not about any night/mornming time when you have 1-12 fights .. Im paying for this game and DB provide this unbalance ???
  9. Orakel

Wow kido with not even 70k kills talking rofl and you talk about grow right haha clown ..
  10. stalkish

Errrr what?
    I dont understand what youre saying.
    LOL i realise english isnt your first language, but youre making absolutely no sense at all.
    Why does my kills relate to the Russian influx of players since their dedicated server shut down?o_O

You seem to still be throwing a tantrum.

I also find it funny you jumped to my stats, yet hide who your character is in game. Classic.
  11. Bearded Wall

Aagain
    bevor
    im
    mebership
    nerfes

I find "nerfes" the most egregious.
  12. Orakel

I said you are just an idiot got it ? Its all about your childish nick "stalk"ish, go post your crap somewhere ..
  13. stalkish

Well i did come up with it 18 years ago when i was 12, so perhaps it is a 'childish' name.
    I also find it funny you must reply to me, yet call me childish. Kettle pot black??
  14. Ragnarox

VS has the worst wepons of three factions, TR has the best so their pop is 15-20% more than any other faction.
  15. Inzababa

OHHH THATS WHERE ALL THE CHEATERS COME FROM

I made a thread asking where all the cheaters were coming from :)
  16. TankHunterCobra

I saw the "PS4" on his profile and instantly lost interest in giving 2 sh**s
  17. Kdog559

Hey connery got all the asians but we learned to adapt to it and continent pop has been great most the time. Late late night can be something you may or may not like. Welcome to the merge were we already experienced it and you are going to learn how to change with it. I think its for the better so you guys can have pop. The lag is not all that bad to be honest. I dont die from the asians from my server at all hardly. its still a fair fight between us.
  18. Inzababa

if it's any comfort, for TR on Cobalt

THEY REALLY REALLY REALLY

REALLY

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

SUCK

basically, if you're NC, fighting 40% pop TR on Cobalt these days is the same as fighting 30% VS :)
  19. ChUnKiFieR

DROPS MIC for breeje!
    • Up x 1
  20. Inzababa

oh, and if you're not just here to have fun (like me) but actually hope to get an answer to a question if you ask one, or a reaction to your statement or point of view and so on, it really helps to deal with facts.

Luckily, with the internet, and free of charge, comes tons of info !

For instance, this website will give you the populations of any continent you want for any time you choose (basically). I would have thought it could come in usefull in such an interesting debate ! :)

http://www.therebelscum.net/world-p...&zoom=4&daterange=1488490500000,1490906100000

that link should lead you to a graph that shows the poulation on cobalt since one month ago. Of course you can tweek it so it shows you different stuff :)