The Hacking/Lag is Bad (fed up)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrazyFrog, Sep 19, 2016.

1. DasAnfall

What was the name of the character?

150-200 Kills/hour is possible, actually.
  2. Towie

...ancient thread - indeed pre-Battleye - which, in my opinion, has made an enormous difference in a good way...
  3. DasAnfall

By a purely KPH point of view, it hasn't changed much. The KPH leaderboard on DA stats is populated by people that still play. (http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/play...s[]=10&s[]=13&s[]=17&s[]=25&f[]=1&f[]=2&f[]=3)

I know most of the people/alts on there and those that no longer play weren't banned by battleeye, they just stopped playing.

https://m.imgur.com/a/Vx9a9

You can even hit 250+kph at the right fights.
  4. ..:::FLASHBACK:::..

This morning I met someone who was using AIM, level 53 KD 75.3, may not notice this cheater? I am really disappointed by this company!

But anyway, they figured if they go to read our post, at the end admins are like us, that is, the players.

I am also opposed to the choice of this player named WHREL in aid of the game; should be the developers to improve the game, balance, not us! The most we can give advice, but do not mess up.

Without offessa Whrel for you, but we also see these sides. As in any game at the end then create particularity.
  5. Towie

Sorry wasn't talking specifically about KPH - just in general - in my opinion, if they're playing today, they're (almost certainly) legit !
  6. AxiomInsanity87

Aborted foetus.
  7. Corporate Thug

EXACTLY! Thank you thank you. Cheaters are pretty obvious when you look at their positioning, reflexes, and general movements. Good infantry players constantly move, use tons of cover, and most don't just turn around and engage unless forced to do so due to lack of escape route/cover, they'd break then re-engage whenever possible. Sadly bad players wouldn't notice those things, the tactics, constantly checking your six, always moving because someone is probably going to take a few shots at you from any given angle at any given time.

I do admit there are cheaters. Every now and then I'll see people at the warpgate dumping mags, clip after clip and I presume it's to level out their accuracy....??? But threads like this only add fuel to the fire that's burning in every noobs head because they haven't advanced in FPS games enough to move past being average or below average.

The latency/lag IS horrible and I especially hate fighting CN players due to how bad it already is when I'm fighting Americans. Connery is always crap to play on because of server latency for me, in the past year I went from a K/D of 4.7 to 3.8 with playing about the same style, infantry only, but what has changed is my game performance and how many euros and other non-americans I fight against on a daily basis. Perhaps I'm just bored and Leroy a bit more, but I do know that every couple of hours I have to log or else I start seeing people walking through walls and other odd things such as artifacts on my screen. I'm almost ready to quit PS2 for good due to all the issues I'm having. Lower FPS makes me cry but I can deal with it, the latency makes me rage :p Luckily for DBG I hate the maps in BF1 so I stick around still, but BF1 DLCs might change that!

Even though I get frustrated with the latency I still also get frustrated with myself because I know it's there. When I engage people and die because I waited too long to take cover, I remind myself that I'm crazy for waiting until I got that low because there is ALWAYS more damage incoming after I hit cover, at least for me... So, I still say I need to L2P, as do most of the people that complain a lot about hackers.

*edit - Fail reply but meh...
  8. Ziggurat8

Sometimes I wonder if people have a vested interest in defending cheaters. Like maybe they make money from people paying to cheat. So proclaiming these guys couldn't possibly be cheating helps their bottom line.

I mean why spend so much time and energy trying to convince others that oh no that player is just really really good? If you're not cheating or they're not cheating just blow off the comments and move on. Instead it's like everyone lawyers up and people come out of the wood works to defend these guys.

Huh. Suddenly everything seems so much clearer.
  9. Thefailknight

Am getting awfully tired of being able to round a corner jumping/squatting (Not in the middle of a firefight) Only to be headshot and killed in about.1 second by a guy 40 meters away, 'almost' as if they knew I was coming and whether I was jumping crouching or sprinting...
  10. User8888

Yesterday playing stalker sitting at a gate tower, in a corner, crouch, stealth, watching an infiltrator coming on the bridge from the other tower, thinking il let him pass than maybe kill it, and he stops like 20m from me and snipes me. Than i watch a heavy assault kiting solo in some buildings like a pro, knowing exactly where the people are, when to exit to kill them. My skill is so bad that i can just quit now because i will never be able to see/hear trough walls and see stalkers, maybe just find a game that i can get good at.
  11. DeadlyOmen

wow.

Did *anyone* get through the first post? I bailed about 20 words in.