[Suggestion] Buff the Emissary...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximaster, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Ximaster

I build the Emissary,yeah with real money,and i found the pistol a little...uhh...low TTK. A good TR stalker should kill u with less TTK with the Repeater for example.

In my opinion the pistol should have little more RPM. About 33 or so.

When i shot on the back on my enemyes,the pistol leaves a little time to react to my enemyes. Because for example u see a heavy assault runs to the teammates,u are on his back,u decloak and u start to shoot,the pistol leaves with half HP the guy,allowing the guy to put his shields on and return the fire...with the death screen on ur monitor.

Still,when i shoot on the head past 15 metters,if the guy who im shooting have a high RPM carbine/assault rifle/LMG...the death screen appears really quick on my monitor.

I know that stalkers MUST evade frontal attacks,but this is a little frustrating.
  2. entity009

The emissary is very good as it is. If you are using it to try to fight against any primary weapon in open combat then you definately should lose. Wait to fire until your enemy is good and distracted.

The emissary is great on a stalker cloaker and can be very lethal in ambush situations...esp if you aim for the head. When used as a sidearm it is also extremely lethal at finishing a wounded opponent. Another situation the emissary is very good is sitting cloaked a little ways from a fight and adding your gunfire (from an unexpected angle) to targets already under fire.

The emessary is actually my girlfriends top kills weapon. She loves to stalker cloak with it.
    • Up x 1
  3. Hegeteus

Maining a pistol will be awkward at times, no matter which one you ended up choosing. EMP grenades probably work well with the reliable emissary and I recommend using them whenever you have a good opportunity not just to ensure kills but to save up on your pistol's low clip size and precious time. I mean they're not something that fits to every scenario, but it's often easy to forget about them and needlessly lose on strategic value

All I'm saying is, that you should make sure you're making the absolute best use of your stuff as a stalker cloaker before asking for buffs. You have only a sidearm for a weapon, which makes it more important to practice every tactical aspect of infiltrator to the fullest to overcome your weakness in firepower
  4. Ximaster

I don't know why even write this on that fórum plenty of...

WEIRD KIDDOS.
  5. EPIC389

Grabs popcorn. Dis gonna be gud
    • Up x 3
  6. Eternaloptimist

The Emissary has a TTK that is a bit too long for me to use it as a stalker. But it is a good back up for my other classes when they are using short range weapons like shotgun or slow firing weapons like Archer or BASR
  7. FieldMarshall

I have something to confess.

When i wake up in the morning, i go on the forum to look for the newest Ximaster thread.
    100% of the time he eventually makes a troll comment. I then report the comment for trolling and drink my coffee.

Have a nice day.
    • Up x 5
  8. Hegeteus

Being an *** doesn't get you buffs to your weapons. You could have easily found out that Emissary is not best suited for a stalker before spending real money
  9. blackboemmel

10. IroncladBomber

I think the Emissary is fine where it is. Very Accurate, good at range. Perfect Sidearm for Shotguns or the Archer. Unless you play TR, then the Inquisitor is probably your best choice for a long range pistol. Cause that Burstfire and Accuracy is very nice.
  11. PlanetBound

The emmisary is a fast shooting bb gun. Use it like intended.
  12. kr47er

HAH! *grabs popcorn too*

13. C0smos

From what i see OP you're the only weird kiddo here. Crying post after post like a child who doesn't want to listen other ppl.
    Emmisary is fine as it is. You should focus more on learning game mechanics than crying about everything in this game.
    Judging by your stats , 0/10 credibility.
  14. Daigons

For me, it seems that the crossbow seems like a better choice beyond the default pistol. At least you can kill infantry and possibly destroy damaged vehicles with the explosive bolts.