I build the Emissary...

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Ximaster, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Ximaster

OMG!!! This weapon is incredible...its not like Blackhand or Underboss (i have those other NS Pistols)...its much better!!!

Now,because i have the NS Archer as primary,i can defend my self on cqc and médium distance with the Emissary.

The problem: is always the same,my computer is low cost and old and the facking hit detection issue bother me over and over.

I desire to have a better computer for turn better my combat effectiveness...

But at least now i have that fantastic weapon in my arsenal and im better with the engineer.

Emissary OP!!!!
  2. kr47er

uh...srsly? again?

1. stop posting about pistols. since you're unable to run the game at more than 15 fps you're the less indicated person to make weapon reviews. both blackhand and underboss are way better than the emissary, let's just not speak about the commy.

2. stop complaining everywhere about your bad pc. get a real one / quit the game / ****
    I log on the game, allways yellchating,
    I log on the forums, allways dumbposting.
    In every single one of your post there is that signature complaining.

P.D. stop camping in game is the only thing I see you doing.
  3. Campagne

You can always reduce you render quality to 50% in the settings, or even lower in the useroptions.config file to greatly increase performance.

Back when I first started playing on a laptop, it was like a flipbook. Knocked it down to 12% render quality and all of the sudden 80 FPS. Really turned my game around.
  4. SarahM

5. Eternaloptimist

The Emissary is a good back up weapon if you have a slow firing primary weapon or (in my case) a short range shotgun. It has amazing stability for an auto pistol, giving it some long range effectiveness as well as being a decent "oh sh*t" hold out weapon for someone like me who can't aim well enough under pressure to get the best out of a revolver.
  6. Ximaster

Well,after 2 days with Emissary,i can say that its good to have that secondary...on a stalker. I try to kill with the Emissary with the Engineer without success. Everytime i face heavy assaults and when i start to shoot,they put their shields on and its imposible to do a shet,including aiming to the head. But its only 2 days. Maybe in time,i get practice and can know when to attack and when to retreat with the engie. But sage people here will say that i have a bad K/D ratio using the engineer,caused want or not,engineer its a support class.

And with the Archer as primary,i have my engineer more supportive. But is fun when i destroy the tanks with the Archer with people inside the tank :D

Maybe playing Infiltrator as main,its another world,because no other class can turn invisible. Engie cant turn invisible,so when i find an enemy...its kill or be killed,mostly times versus heavy assaults :(

Well,when i dont have the Emissary,i need to "be good" with the Blackhand. And playing with the revolver give me more practise with the gun. So,sometimes i get kills and sometimes not. Because aiming with revolvers like this its a little difficult. Thats the cause im happy with the Emissary,because its not like "shot and hit or be killed"...
  7. Luminari

• Up x 1
  8. Ximaster

Thanks for the info...and...

Are u ingame on Cobalt named Lumilumilumi????
  9. kr47er

I cant believe people is taking this guy seriously. Jesus, guys, go to it's profile and see what this guy posts.
    there are 3 kinds of posts:
    1. everyone is a jerk.
    2. pistol reviews.
    3. teach me how to infil. ( even if I've played the game for 3 years. but since I have 0.5 kd I must be doing something wrong. Its not that my fps drop to 5, no no, i must be missing something. teach me how to kill people. )

pro-tip: playing this game with such a bd pc is worthless. And you've been doing this for 3 years? jesus christ. I'm not surprised the only thing yo do is camping on the spawn. want to decently play this game? get a job. build a pc. and when you do that don't return to the VS. you're not wellcome here. oh, wait, same in nc. guess the only faction left to you will be your hated TR.
  10. Masyaka

i3 4th generation at 3.7 GHz and complain about bad preformance? Have you ever alt+f? Probably lower your graphics...