Commissioner = The "I screwed up" pistol.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Scr1nRusher

2. Sinful Raevyn

Nah. It's my "Kill easymode heavies" gun. :3

If you have good aim you can beat commy users easily. It punishes you hard for lapses in aim.
  3. Littlewhitehilt

Commi needs to be adjusted. It is too dominant. There needs to be reason to pick the other pistols.
  4. YouWannaGetHigh

Yeah, people tend to choose that weapon for the 2 bullets per shot effect.
  5. Jake the Dog

Welll for starters I have 21 shots in my TX2 emperor at 167dmg (3hs kill). The Tx1 repeater is still arguably one of the best pistols. The t4 amp is basically just a pocket smg where you're basically guaranteed to hit your target a few times at least. The TS2 inquisitor has 30 rounds, with 2rnd 143dmg/bullet bursts, coupled with 30 rounds it allows you to drop multiple targets in succession, making this sidearm a nice last ditch pistol imho. Emissary, full auto pretty accurate, however low dps.

Desperado, 2 rnd burst of 167 dmg... with 14 rounds. 3hs to kill, this was my weapon for the connery internal server smash (over the commie, and I used it liberally). The rebel, 250 dmg. 2hs to kill (on non aux shield/non-shielded foes), so yeah if you're good at headshots this is a nice choice. Mag-scatter, havent messed with this one really but pretty simple concept. You're out of ammo, put enemy in circle, serves same purpose as the amp basically. The standard nc pistol with 200 damage also is a solid choice if you reliably get headshots and more than likely your foe is already weak.

Not much experience with VS sidearms sadly. Only played vs to magride...

Lately though I've been beating people with their commies with my tx2 inquisitor. They miss a few shots and they're dead, which is alot more forgiving with the ES pistols which also generally have a higher rof.

Now do I like seeing commies everywhere? No not really, but peoples reliance on them has actually saved my life a few times.
  6. Ghoest

7. CapEnTrade

Real men use the backhand.
  8. Plastikfrosch

not ture at all. fun fact, the cerberus has a faster rate of fire than the rebel and is the fastest killing sidarm in the VS arsenal and is only 0,02sec slower than the desperado (on the body) and even slightly faster while going for the head.
    yes, the beamer is a pain in the *** (but same goes for the emperor and the pre buff inquisitor) and the immortal is the worst weapon i ever played but spiker and rebel are solid sidearms and more spammable and easyer to use than the revolvers which are less forgiving than any other sidearm in the game.
  9. CrimsonEclipse5

-_-

10. DIGGSAN0

Buffalo sheet

Cerb has less dps than spiker and beamer (if i remember right)

And has the worsest dmg dropoff within 8m (4m when silenced) which is totally crap.
  11. YouWannaGetHigh

Wrel uses it as far as I know. I'm not saying VS pistols are good btw, they'll all **** if you ask me. I'm just telling you what I saw. So yeah, I'm serious.
  12. CrimsonEclipse5

No... No. Nope. No. We f*cked up. The end times are upon us. There is no hope left, nothing to save us from ourselves. The ****** Spiker is the best ES sidearm for the VS? I didn't think this day would ever come... Even now I don't quite believe it...