"Best" TR Sniper Rifle ?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Targanwolf, May 16, 2016.

1. Targanwolf

A cursory look says RAM 50 ...but I would like opinions please.
    (fyi as a Vannu I used the Parallax.)

any comparrisons would be most welcome
  2. Halkesh

RAM .50 is the best TR sniper rifle because it has the longest range and nearly no drop.
    But the TSAR is good too, because with x4 scope you don't shake as if you have parkinson.
  3. _itg

Honestly, all the bolt-actions are good. The high velocity ones are better for long range, while the low velocity ones have better chamber times and reloads, making them more usable at medium range. Most people like to take the extremes with the RAMS .50 and TSAR-42.

Incidentally, the Parallax is just a reskinned RAMS (or vice versa), so you know exactly what it feels like.
  4. Halkesh

I thought it was common knowledge. :p
  5. Targanwolf

Thank you.
  6. Ryo313

pls the trap is the best one x'D

nah srsly RAM .50 is a good one
  7. Eternaloptimist

Yep - RAM .50 if you got the certs. For a good, cheap alternative you could do worse than the M77B as your first upgrade from the semi auto default sniper.
  8. ArcKnight

RAM .50 is the best TR rifle
    the RAM and the Parallax are the same gun with different skins

the TRAP is a battle rifle thats been called a sniper rifle by the devs for god knows why
  9. PanzerGoddess

I beg to differ. Depends on what kind of sniper you want to be. Are you a mobile close range or a hunter at longe range.

The RAM 50 has huge stopping power at range however any sniper who is close to the better and mobile, the Tsar42 beats the ram hands down. I move a lot and I use the tsar42 for a cqc weapon as well. If you have decent aim you can hit targets at the same range as the ram 50 however the damage sucks at long ranges but makes for some great kills with the tsar if you get um.

Longe range - RAM 50
    Medium to short - Tsar42

just my two cents
    • Up x 1
  10. Imperialguardsman

The Bighorn is the best TR sniper rifle for actually sniping. If you wanna be some mlg try hard person than use the tsar because it has no scope sway,it shoots/reloads the fastest, and has a high 700 damage per shot.
  11. PanzerGoddess

"If you wanna be some mlg try hard person than use the tsar" wo wo wo now....lol don't talk about my beautiful weapon like that..

its ok tsar42, he did not mean it with those mean words, I love you till the end.
  12. MrGrampybone