This game is really broken beyond anything.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dxic2k, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Dxic2k

I really loved this game. and at first, i thought "it is a bad time.....they'll fix it." but no.
    i can pump magazine after magazine in the enemy, without even getting to their health. enemies teleport around all the time, makin it impossible to hit them. and the worst.......not even the uninstaller works -.-

fix ur game or shut the servers down.....(atleast, fix this fkin uninstaller, pls...)

Edit: almost forgot....why does it have to be under programs twice? srl? just because it's now daybreak and not sony anymore? and u couldn't just change it?
  2. varg vikernes

I don't experiencing such problems. Only huge fps drop, that's all
  3. Steza

Sure it's not your connection? Used to get a lot of that a while ago then when I moved got my net set up and all that I've been experiencing nothing but smooth playing.
  4. Syllabear

You dream, nothing will be done. "Must unlock weapon" bug wont be fixed neither.
    Contacted support and ofc they lied to me.

Falling down the ground is something that been for so long and still happening... welp, this could be good game. I will be waiting for planetside 3.
  5. Riksos

"enemies teleporting all around"?

Sounds like your local connection or your hardware. I have never had the issues you are describing.

This one of the best shooters I have ever played, and is hands down the most unique.
  6. Ryme_Intrinseca

I also don't remember teleporting in this game. Sounds like a connection issue.
  7. MyPS2

8. ObiVanuKenobi

That happens if you're using dial-up connection in 2016.