[BUG] Bounty as default after getting betty'd at veh term

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FriendlyPS4, Jul 16, 2016.

1. FriendlyPS4

You don't like me continually reporting on a bc bug? Well I don't like continually bumping into a bc bug.
  2. JKomm

Before anyone posts... report for spam, and know he's doing this just to spite us now. Don't bother replying to him, he knows he's wrong... he's just being angry that we won.
    • Up x 8
  3. Sinful Raevyn

There is no evidence of said bug. This is not proper evidence.

You want to give proper evidence?

1: Make a video of you playing and dying with controller in hand. It must show that you died pressing no buttons, and must show the screen at least partially so we can match it up with any PS4 footage you submit along side it.

2: Use another controller. Prove it's the game and not your hardware. :)

And because this is the 8th topic on the matter... I've filed a ticket with support.

Mods might be slow, so maybe the proper channels will work.
    • Up x 4
  4. DrakeFang

Reported for spam.
    • Up x 2
  5. FieldMarshall

reported for trolling/spam
    • Up x 1
  6. breeje

reported, hope everyone will as they see this
    • Up x 1
  7. sIcGER

8. Imperialguardsman

This guy is too cool. This is an example of the divide between the PC-PS4 players. Truly a lack of cultural diversity is apparent with so much hate directed to a ps4 player. Enough is enough with this consolist mistreatment all around by pc players. #Consolelivesmatter
    • Up x 1
  9. DrakeFang

Allow me to speak on behalf of all the other PS4 players on this forum (because I totally have that authority):

No. We don't want him. He's an idiot. We've disowned him.

You can have him if you want, just keep in mind our "No returns or refunds" policy.
    • Up x 1
  10. Taemien

Reported as spam as well.
    • Up x 1
  11. FriendlyPS4

Don't bother replying..... and yet you do. In fact you reply to ALL my bug posts, the same trollish way. While being passive aggressive.
  12. FriendlyPS4

I post evidence of the bug again and again. In every video. I am a quote Planetside "vet" whatever that means. I know this game pretty well for many years. I know Playstation for many years. When I find a problem especially this bad. I report it.

One of the reasons I do not think this problem is widely reported on consol. Because as I stated before when bounty is triggered the game makes it seem as if you won something, unlocked a reward. Instead of hey you just spent your parent's bc on something pretty useless in a game with high ttk.
  13. Demigan

Yo FriendlyPS4, maybe check your controllers or something, you seem to be the only one to complain about it.
  14. FriendlyPS4

Like I said I don't think its just me. Most here play PC. And most on the PS4/2 game are kids, who likely don't get whats happening.

I have two controllers, that I switch around and play with regularly. This bug happens to both. I also have more than one game. In my other games I have never accidentally paid for something. Because if I did, I would make that game as famous as I am making this game on forum.

I like paying for games I like, then doing what I want with what I paid for. Simple. I don't like bc going to places I never intended. Does not make for a happy paying customer. For what amounts to 25 cents, DBG has stopped me from subbing again, stopped me from buying new camo (I so want to replace my green camo) And stopped me from ******* out my NC sundy, because it looks a bit dull.

I do not have 100% control of where my bc goes. So I would only be risking making myself a victim buying more bc. I would love for this bug to be fixed. At minimum X (the respawn button) should NOT be the button for pay options. Since even if it was magic unicorns solely f ucking with me. At least the fail-safe would be a different botton (example triangle) would be needed to trigger pay.
  15. DrakeFang

He's convinced he's been scammed. No amount of logical argumentation will dissuade him from this thought.

Just report the threads for spam like the rest of us.
  16. Insignus

I reply to you now only because I am convinced that you're either doing this to troll this forum, or because you are quickly becoming a sociological case study in the making.

Makes notation in case file:

"Subject's love and self-valuation of commitment is worth approximately 25 cents (2016 USD)"

I prefer to think that we're hating on him from a science perspective. We're being elitists about testing and verification of what we believe to be an engineering problem, but which he contends is a totally provable conspiracy theory to deprive him continually of 25 cents, which no one else has experienced, and which can apparently be solved by a single person attempting to functionally extort a multi-national company.
  17. Vamperial

18. Eternaloptimist

Make a bug report in game (just type/bug then off you go, as many times as you want). No point posting in this forum as:
    1. devs don't pick up bug reports from this source.
    2. people are so fed up that they won't pay attention to what you say.
    Einstein said something like "doing the same thing again and expecting a different result is the definition of stupdity." Listen to Einstein, he was a clever bloke in real.
  19. JKomm

Actually Einstein said it was the definition of insanity... though in this case stupidity works better.