Game crash (again)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Halkesh, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Halkesh

It's not the first time since the construction patch and it surely won't be the last time.
    My game freeze after 1h30-2h gameplay. Seems changeing loadout often accelerate the crash.

Too often I crash within the minute after pull a MAX, ESF, tank or whatever high nanite cost thing, witch is lost.
    • Up x 1
  2. KmSubcommander

It appears that this is a constant for everyone playing the game....
  3. Keiichi25

The easier way to deal with it right now is turning the Particles from whatever you have to Low. I have been seeing consistency in the fact that I had mine on high and crashing between 48-94 minutes in game. Once I put it to low, I was able to go to about 3+ hours... although the game has also started showing some audio issues as it gets later into the game with a lot of the Gorgon/20mm firing sounds going.
  4. ObsidianSoul

Exact same circumstances for me.

I think it's related to the bug where in big battles, it sometimes takes a full 5 to 10 seconds before my equipped items show up and become selectable when changing loadout, spawning (in sundies, pods, gals, etc.), or even just exiting a vehicle. I can move around and attack with the item selected by default on spawn, but I can not switch to another item.

For example if I died as a medic while using the medic tool, if I spawn again as a medic in a 96+ battle, for 5 to 10 seconds I wouldn't be able to select my gun. I would be locked to carrying the medic tool. I can use it as normal, but I can not switch to anything else. This is incredibly frustrating when trying to quickly do something on spawn, like mine a nearby sundy or kill a spawncamper.

This bug as well as the crash seem to be connected to terminals, loadouts and spawning. Crashes for me has always happened shortly after reequipping or spawning a vehicle. Since I'm usually leading a squad, this can mean disastrous consequences. The loss of deployed sundies and placed beacons can seriously impact chances of a successful cap or defense, not to mention yeah, the loss of freshly-pulled maxes and vehicles.
  5. mfdoom7

i also got crash :S