new load screen art.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Diilicious, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Diilicious

omg its so funny!

the internet has ruined me.

[IMG]

i mean, where did this NC heavy assault come from? they must have captured him as a POW or something, walking him to a prison somewhere, and he says to the VS infiltrator infront of him, "ah sheit, dat bootay doe!" and she turned around and cuts him.

that guy on the left pointing is like "aayyy Lmao!", the guy crouching to the far left is thinking like 'mmmmmm hes right tho...' but keeps to himself since he doesnt want to get chopped.

either that or its showing how useless the instant action button is, LOL, it would be really funny if they put in a drop pod somewhere in the shot too.
    • Up x 2
  2. stalkish

I cant help but see the Olympic man whenever i look at that pic:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. HadesR

Well if it was Connery ..

Then that solo NC is minding his own business caretaking a base and Suddenly VS drop a platoon zerg including force multipliers to cap it ..

All that's missing is the 6 trash talking MAX's sat on point.

:p
    • Up x 1
  4. stalkish

lol :D
  5. Pat22

Seeing as the NC HA also has a knife in his hands, it seems like he was in fact captured but offered a 'chance' to fight for his life, or more likely to entertain the VS soldiers
  6. KElljart

The new art is pretty and all but it way to NC Centric. In know for a fact that the TR kicks there blue behinds a lot and so do the VS so where is our art?
  7. DragenoidHighLord

There is all kinds of art when it loads,like
    BHO when we get pissed and go NC godlike mode (zerg :>) also that wraith flash :D
    [IMG]

TR with some nuts to actually fight VS
    [IMG]

TR in the morning on Esamir
    [IMG]
  8. Moridin6

Shouldnt it be a bunch of Other NC around him, watching as he gets TKd?
    EDIT: Also, i love how the TR arent even fighting in the one pic, just hanging out, well i guess lets shoot this guy.. lol. i mean the vanu one looks like some Purposely painful just.. Murder lol, but at least theyre into it. one tr looks like hes about to nap :D
  9. KaletheQuick

They should let us submit fanart for these things :3
  10. Diilicious

but im not sure i wanna see peoples MS paint pics, though it may be quite funny sometimes
  11. Pat22

I'm pretty sure these ARE fan art
  12. Nintyuk

I think they were done by a artist that's not on the team. Hence the credit for each one at the bottom.
  13. Halkesh

I want this for the VS. :cool:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1