My opinion: PS4 is mastre race, pc 4 cheatzors only

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hoothers, Mar 23, 2016.

1. xNumonicx

Ask Vic's how well we handle them. :p
  2. xNumonicx

This is gentle foreplay, its not a PS2 fourm post until there are death threats.
    • Up x 2
  3. Ryme_Intrinseca

Mouse is for nubs, the true elite play on console - this console:

[IMG]

Features:

1. 240p monochrome display - no nighttime, no cloaks, 960 frames per second
    2. Ergonomic keyboard with predictive zhit talk - includes yell/forumside toggle
    3. Three fire buttons - no recoil, no spread, and no recoil+no spread
    4. Three lagswitches (yellow) - on, off, and emergency disconnect/KDR save
    5. Difficulty hotkey (red) - toggle easymode (aimbot) and hardmode (wallhax only)
    6. Medkit hotkeys (green) - inject up to 32 simultaneously!
    7. Macros (blue) - medkit+primary weapon, medkit+ADAD, medkit+spinning birdy kick

and most importantly

8. Dat OP trackball
    • Up x 1
  4. Pelojian

why merge the servers? people who really want to make people rage if they can afford a PC and PS4 they should play on PS4 with different named characters with a mouse and keyboard and farm the controller users.

when they get bored they can come back to the PC version and play against their fellows.(i don't see why you couldn't try the reverse with a controller ether)
  5. Bassmeant1

i got 1 foot in both worlds.

you're pulling from the same group of derps. nobody is goddier then anyone else but...

pc gamers play real games under real conditions. the pc games for the most part aren't coddled. games are hard, the community is typically split into pve and pvp but the desire for challenge means that on average, most pc gamers just know what they are doing when it comes to a game. games have stayed hard on pc thru the last several gens. the pc community has stayed healthy to be able to play em.

console gamers for the last 10+ years have been spoonfed ez mode versions of cod. a lot of the current gen of gamers started on cod. battlefield eventually crossed over to cod and now there are no games on the market that don't come with an *

the division has looting*... not looting. gotta have those training wheels in place.
    the division has PvP*.... not PvP. you make a section of new york into pvp, then add penalties for going pvp.

it's stuff like that, FF off in most games, redlines out of bounds to keep consolers from getting spawn camped, etc. that has eroded the console community into what it is today. it's veal. it's milk fed, soft, can't stand on it's own. every game comes down the pike, the consolers get truely hyped for it, til it arrives, then the forums turn into a series of requests to turn it into the game they just left due to boredom. consolers don't get any better any more. they just stay flat. cats move from battlefield to planetside and think there is a learning curve. it's all the same stuff. but if someone doesn't lead you by the hand show you "here, you can make 1k certs in a few hours with this sundie rollin in this convoy" and suddenly you hear it in their voice "ohhhhhhhhhhhh, now i get it". it's like consolers wipe the hard drives in their brain when they leave a game and forget everything they ever learned when starting every new game. until consolers start getting games with big open world survival, clan based, full looting, etc. then they will stay cod level gamers which means that's all the majority can do, which is all the market will provide, which leads to this feedback loop of "MEDIOCRE!!!"
    • Up x 1
  6. LaSouris

Nah that wasn't me, my squad were getting bored and found other ways to have fun :p
  7. askull

Of course! 4 (2 newbies) vs 8. But i collected lots of NWO heads! :p
  8. Okjoek

Lol Obvious troll
  9. TheFlamingLemon

They should reopen the ps4 forum
    • Up x 1
  10. breeje

i did not want to interfere with this topic only i can't help myself
    yes no hackers on PS4, cheaters yes with keyboard and mouse
    and for the graphics do some research before you make this assumption/statement

now if you like to play on PS4 by all means go for it and have fun doing so
    there is nothing wrong by liking the PS4
    but leave the competition between the platforms out of it
  11. thed1rt

I love playing on PS4. Im getting older now (31) and it just feels better to play on a controller on a comfy chair. The tryhard part of my little boy soul is dying out and doesnt care about the extra sensativity from mouse and keyboard i guess. Plus the graphics are starting to get tuned and look REALLY sweet on ps4. Dat SUNSHINE.

Plus I love how there is only ONE server. Like.... a better representation of a digital world you fight over. There is only one place. There is only ONE place to fight over on ps4 instead of all the different servers.

I hope they figure out ways to always keep it ONE SERVER even if a million people are playing on ps4.
    • Up x 1
  12. Cyrax Servius

My two certs,

Regarding PC players grabbing a controller to "stomp" ps4 players. Would not be a fair challenge unless the qualities of the pc vs the qualities of the ps4 were leveled, "even playing field" so to speak.

If that was the case, OR, you all grabbed a ps4 and played, I can name a full squad that would probably wipe the continents with you, they are extremely talented. We've had arguments but they are extremely good gamers. Hell, I'd even squad with them with my zhitty stats to watch.

But to say you would stomp ps4 players without knowing their qualities is just blasphemy and preposterous...
  13. breeje

what is this thing? never seen it before
    • Up x 1
  14. FateJH

• Up x 1
  15. Ronin Oni

I have seen that in console games.. cost me more than a few firefights.

the worst part is that the tracking always follows the new target, so obviously every shot misses because you'd need to shoot in front of them if they were your actual target.
  16. Runegrace

In games that used tickets (or first to X kills) you would look at your K-D spread. Positive meant you killed more than you died, while negative meant that you fed the enemy points, essentially. In extremely negative KD values, your team may have had a better shot if you weren't present at all. So a 'positive' K-D means you helped more than you hurt the team.

And that's mostly where the term 'positive' K/D comes from. It makes less sense in games like PS2 where 'rounds' end based on time of the capture rather than how many folks die keeping it. The 'postitive' K/D doesn't actually help your team if you got it farming infantry while you lost the base as there's no tickets, only time.
    • Up x 2
  17. Ryme_Intrinseca

It's a radar workstation or something like that.